!!$$!!$$!!MAKE EASY MONEY IN WEEKS!!$$!!$$!!

Old April 24th 07, 08:18 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

Default !!$$!!$$!!MAKE EASY MONEY IN WEEKS!!$$!!$$!!

!!$$!!$$!!MAKE EASY MONEY IN WEEKS!!$$!!$$!!
A while back, I was browsing these newsgroups, just like you are now,
and came across an article similar to this that said you
could make thousands of dollars in CASH within weeks with only an
initial investment of $6.00 plus stamps!
So I thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a scam!" I had heard of these
before but never had the nerve to try it. But like most of
us I was curious and kept reading. It said that if you send $1.00 to
each of the 6 names and addresses listed in the article, you
could make thousands in a very short period of time.
You then place your own name and address at the bottom of the list at
#6, and post the article to at least 300 newsgroups.
(There are about 32,000 of them out there and that's quite a large
market pool). No catch, that was it.
Even though the investment was a measly $6, I had three questions that
needed to be answered before I could get involved in
this sort of thing:
1. IS THIS REALLY LEGAL? I called a lawyer first. The lawyer was a
little skeptical that I would actually make any CASH
but he said it WAS LEGAL if I wanted to try it. I told him it sounded
a lot like a chain letter but the details of the system (SEE
BELOW) actually made it a legitimate legal business.
2. IS OK WITH THE POST OFFICE OR IS IT MAIL FRAUD? I called them:
1-800-725-2161 and they confirmed THIS
IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! (See 18, h sections 1302 NS 1341 of Postal
Lottery Laws). This clarifies the program of
collecting names and addresses for a mailing list.
3. IS IT RIGHT? Well, everyone who sends me a buck has a good chance
of getting A LOT of CASH ... a much better
chance than buying a lottery ticket!!!
So, having these questions answered, I invested the six $1.00 bills
and six postage stamps ... and boy I'm glad I did!!!
You may want to make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you
can get the information off of it, as you need it. I
promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will
start making more CASH than you thought possible by doing
something so easy! Read this entire message carefully! (Print it out
or download it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the
CASH come in!
You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business
your product is not solid and tangible, it's a service.
You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large
corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists.
However, the CASH made from the mailing lists is secondary to the
income, which is made from people like you and me
asking to be included in that list. What you are doing is creating a
service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are
requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it!
NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you,
either on a computer or hard copy and keeps the notes
people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service.
Please remember to declare your extra income on
your income tax forms. Build your mailing list, keep good accounts,
declare the income and pay your taxes. By doing this you
prove your business intentions.
Here are the 3 easy steps to success:
STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each
piece of
paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US $1.00 bills
and place ONE inside EACH of the 6
pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope, to
prevent thievery (it might be a good idea to wrap the $1
bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft). Place one paper
in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now
have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above
phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill.
Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:
#1 Greyvin Granados
259 900 Walnut Creek, Suite 100 Mansfield, TX 76063
#2 Josie Jayne
3908 N FM 157 Venus, TX 76084
#3Larry Schmidt
106 Quill Cres, Saskatoon, SK S7K4T9
#4 Laurie Arevalo
1013 Greenbrae Drive Sparks, Nevada 89431
#5 Dustin Smith
29833 Cr.6 Elkhart, IN, 46514
#6 Ray Stevenson
6148 Winged Elm CT,Charlotte,NC 28212

STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the
other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc.)
and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list.
STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
close to original as possible. Now, post your amended
article to at least 300 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 32,000
groups) All you need is 300, but remember, the more you
post, the more CASH you make! Keep a copy of these steps for yourself
and, whenever you need CASH, you can use it
again, and again.
PLEASE REMEMBER: This program remains successful because of the
honesty and integrity of the participants and by their
carefully adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If you are
a person of integrity, the program will continue and the
CASH
that so many others have received will come your way. You don't need
to cheat the basic idea to make the CASH!!
So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed,
six members will be reimbursed for their participation as
a List Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list
geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1
position you will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What an
opportunity for only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first
six people listed above) Send it now, add your own name to the list
and you're in business!
DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS
Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this
letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this letter, and select
'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into
the computer's memory.
Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top
of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This
will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your
name to the list.
Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do
your postings in different settings, you'll always have this file
to go back to.
Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for
various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites,
discussions.)
Step 5) Visit this message boards and post this article as a new
message by
highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit
menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone
sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular
group, click the post message button. You're done with your first
one! Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to
different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang
of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! **REMEMBER,
THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN,
THE
MORE CASH YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 300**
That's it! You will begin receiving CASH from around the world within
days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due
to the large amount of mail you will receive. If you wish to stay
anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the
postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE
CORRECT. **
Now the WHY part: Out of 300 postings, say I receive only 7 replies (a
very low example). So then I made $7.00 with my
name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the 7 persons who just sent me
$1.00 make the MINIMUM 300 postings, each with
my name at #5 and only 7 persons respond to each of the 7 original 7,
that is another $49.00 for me, now those 49 each make
300 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 7 replies each, I will
bring in an additional $343.00! Now, those 343
persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 300 with my name at #3 and
only receive 7 replies each, I will make an
additional $2401.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 2401
persons post a MINIMUM 300 letters with my name
at #2 and they each only receive 7 replies, that just made me
$16,807.00!!! Those 16807 persons will all deliver this message
to 300 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 7 persons per 300
Newsgroups react I will receive $117,649.00! With an
original investment of only $6.00! And some stamps. AMAZING!
When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest
posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to
names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start
posting again. The thing to remember is: do you realize that
thousands of people all over the world are joining the internet and
reading these articles everyday? JUST LIKE YOU are
now!!
So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works?? I think
so...People have said, "what if the plan is played out and no one
sends you the CASH? So what! What are the chances of that happening
when there are tons of new honest users and new
honest people who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and
are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to
50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those joining the
actual internet.
Keep an eye on the newsgroups and when the cash has stopped coming
(that means your name is no longer on the list), you
just take the latest posting at the newsgroups, send another $6.00 to
the names stated on the list, make your corrections (put
your name at #6) and start posting again.