Gone to the wall

Old March 1st 08, 09:53 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Douglas[_6_]

Default Gone to the wall

In Ireland they have the art wall. In Wynnum we imitate that great
marketplace.

http://www.douglasjames.com.au/thewall.htm

Old March 1st 08, 02:59 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On Mar 1, 7:55*am, "Rita Berkowitz" wrote:

Not to sour this post, but I must ask. *Did/does Mark every sell any of his
"works" to the public? *

Which ones do you fancy? I'd be willing to broker the deal for ya if
you tell me which ones you'd like to buy. I know you are a big fan of
his work. A big fan with a very big ass.

Old March 1st 08, 04:53 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Jon Pope[_2_]

WELL YOU DUMBASS WHORE RITA I'D BUY BRET'S PICS ANYWAY OVER UR UGLY PICS LOL

"Rita Berkowitz" wrote in message
Annika1980 wrote:

Not to sour this post, but I must ask. Did/does Mark every sell any
of his "works" to the public?

Which ones do you fancy? I'd be willing to broker the deal for ya if
you tell me which ones you'd like to buy. I know you are a big fan of
his work. A big fan with a very big ass.

And how many pics have you sold again, exactly? Even if Doug sold just
one
he's still far ahead of you.

Rita

Old March 1st 08, 08:03 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On Mar 1, 11:12*am, "Rita Berkowitz" wrote:

And how many pics have you sold again, exactly? *Even if Doug sold just one
he's still far ahead of you.

I've probably sold more than both of you two idiots put together.

Oh yeah, my photos have also gotten me a new 40D and an IR conversion
on the Totally Digital D60.
So suck on that, loser.

If anyone ever offers to buy you or D-Mac any equipment it'll probably
be a ****in lens cap.

BWAHAHAAAAHAAHAAAA !!!!

Old March 1st 08, 10:18 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Helen[_2_]

On Mar 1, 3:03*pm, Annika1980 wrote:
On Mar 1, 11:12*am, "Rita Berkowitz" wrote:

And how many pics have you sold again, exactly? *Even if Doug sold just one
he's still far ahead of you.

I've probably sold more than both of you two idiots put together.

Oh yeah, my photos have also gotten me a new 40D and an IR conversion
on the Totally Digital D60.
So suck on that, loser.

If anyone ever offers to buy you or D-Mac any equipment it'll probably
be a ****in lens cap.

BWAHAHAAAAHAAHAAAA !!!!

"I've probably sold more than both of you two idiots put together.
Oh yeah, my photos have also gotten me a new 40D and an IR conversion
on the Totally Digital D60."

Don't be so modest Bret. I bought my favorite IR print from you for
$1000.
The bum chums still refuse to accept the fact that I bought the
Fabulous 40D, not to mention the IR conversion of the D60!
People like that refuse to see that there really is beauty in the
world.
Helen

Old March 1st 08, 10:32 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Douglas[_6_]

Douglas wrote:

In Ireland they have the art wall. In Wynnum we imitate that great
marketplace.

http://www.douglasjames.com.au/thewall.htm

Great idea and it looks like a winner. I'm glad to see someone in here
putting there work out where it really matters, that's where the real
critique comes from.

Not to sour this post, but I must ask. Did/does Mark every sell any of
his
"works" to the public? Just curious, though I know suspect he might not
be
doing too well.

Rita

Rita...
Mark is an insignificant individule who finds some comfort in his belief (on
the 'net at any rate) that he has some authority or recognition for his
comments. You notice whenever he loses a stoush with me, a bunch of
anonymous trolls surface with disgusting often pornographically oriented
posts. I see now the same three identities are at it again. Sort of make you
wonder, doesn't it?

It's a very sad reality in Australia today that there is a large number of
people like him who, now that we have full employment, actually have to work
instead of bludge off our very lax social security system... The dole. They
resent those of us who achieve anything.

Mark first began attacking me from a Department of youth training and
employment services computer in a South Australian Government department -
More than a 1000 miles away from me. He claimed then that the enlargements
you see for sale in that picture - which I made using my own enlargement
algorithm - couldn't be done.

He posted lies about me and my daughter claiming I was full of bull**** when
I announced to the groups I could enlarge a postcard sized photo to a poster
the size of these prints. The jackass from Tennessee chimed in on that one
too and basically created the situation that now exists.

Pretty poor form in the first place but it demonstrates a total lack of
concern for anyone but themselves. What they can't do, they bash up on those
who can.

Mark claims to have been a working Professional but backs off when asked who
employed him. "I can't tell you for family reasons". Like he lit out of SA
in big hurry and changed his name in the process. To me, that says more
about the swine than any volume could.

Mark doesn't have the level of equipment to make display prints. He doesn't
have the capabilities to present his work for sale either. If he did, he'd
be like me... Working.

The art wall on Saturday morning. A wedding in the afternoon and today a
garden wedding this afternoon. In between that, I'm making prints to replace
those I sold yesterday. Great way to retire , isn't it?

Instead of actually having a go, he attacks me because at 65, I'm working
harder than he ever could, putting in longer hours and being more productive
in my three days a week of work than he ever could in a week. Amazing what
you can do with a bit of healthy living and sea air.

The dynamic duo (LOL) enjoy posting and pointing to an illegally reproduced,
6 year old photo of me with one of my first significant enlargements. It was
on the back of my first Redlands and Hervey Bay calendars.

I sent the Tennessee Jackass a couple along with some of my post cards
hoping it might get him motivated to sell his pictures but he too... As it
turns out, he doesn't know how to make anything but trouble and brash claims
to greatness he can't substantiate either.

Another of the photos he stole from my site, the jackass likes to post is my
lovely wife sitting in the lounge of my studio with a 6 feet wide print I
made from a 245 Megabyte file.
More proof the 2 of them are just disruptive trouble makers more interested
in trying to hurt those who do what they only dream of doing. Photography
for them is just an excuse they can use to let their nastiness surface.

Old March 1st 08, 11:00 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Ray Fischer

Rita Berkowitz wrote:
Annika1980 wrote:

Oh yeah, my photos have also gotten me a new 40D and an IR conversion
on the Totally Digital D60.
So suck on that, loser.

Nothing to suck on. Using a fictitious person to claim a camera was bought
for you speaks volumes about your mental state.

Smirk.

If anyone ever offers to buy you or D-Mac any equipment it'll probably
be a ****in lens cap.

The difference is you have a toy. My equipment is the real deal.

Unless you're using fictious claims to troll.

All those
sweet Nikkors with the totally awesome D3.

There's few things as pathetic as idolizing machinery that will be
outdated in just a couple of years.

--
Ray Fischer

Old March 1st 08, 11:03 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Douglas[_6_]

"Annika1980" wrote in message
On Mar 1, 11:12 am, "Rita Berkowitz" wrote:

And how many pics have you sold again, exactly? Even if Doug sold just one
he's still far ahead of you.

I've probably sold more than both of you two idiots put together.

-----------------------

Seriously?
You're more of a jackass than I thought if you think that. Do some math
Bret.

14 pictures per calendar. 9000 calendars sold since I sent you the ones you
stole one of my photos off the back of, altered it and posted it to your AOL
account in your normal self destructive method. All that gained you is less
credibility... Good move mate.

That's over 120,000 Pictures I've sold since 2005 without even considering
the art prints, postcards coffee table books and average 250 photos per
wedding since then or any family portraits I sell. You sell more than 2 of
us? Not likely.

My current stock of art prints out on consignment - ones I enlarged using
the algorithm you put **** on me about and printed with the wide format
printers you don't believe I have... Is over 250 canvas prints averaging 1
square meter each.

I tried to offer you some help to get started with perineal income producing
stuff like this and you turned your fat ass on me and **** in my face. When
I bought an image library and asked you a simple question about your
pictures with a view to offering you on-going income from them... You ****
in my face.

The real killer is when I offered to actually finance and market a coffee
table book for you. All you could do was imagine I was the of the same
twisted mindset as you and wanted to steal you pictures. LOL. Why would I do
that? What a total fuchin loser. I made one of my own instead. They sell for
$280 each. Your loss mate.

The real tragedy in you Bret, is that others have tried to give you a hand
up in the past and you **** on them too. You never made it as a golf caddie
because you don't have the personal discipline needed to succeed.

You even admitted you don't have the drive I have yet it is this drive that
produces success, not some better piece of gear you invent a persona to
conceal buying.

An even worse tragedy is that you attack everyone who has ever tried to help
you. You must have a terrible self destruct mechanism Bret. Anything good in
the world, you want to destroy. anyone who offers you help, you **** on.
What sort of enjoyment could you possibly get out of that? And all the time
the people you attack just get stronger and stronger. Get a life mate,
before it's too late.

Old March 2nd 08, 12:47 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Douglas[_6_]

"Helen" wrote in message
[...]

Yeah... From the woman who couldn't find $10 for a filter for "her" own
camera. ROTFL.