What is a good source of large Landscape Photo's???

Old July 31st 04, 08:34 PM
dt

Default What is a good source of large Landscape Photo's???

I want to buy a landscape photo for above my mantel but am having
trouble finding the ideal photo at the price I can afford. Can you
recommend and on-line galleries?

Here is a URL of a photo I love by Galen Rowell but it is about $200
over my budget.

http://mountainlight.com/AA-images/AA1110_480.jpg

Also, is there a better place for me to post this question?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Doug
Old August 1st 04, 01:28 AM
Nicholas O. Lindan

"dt"

I want to buy a landscape photo for above my mantel but am having
trouble finding the ideal photo at the price I can afford. Can you
recommend and on-line galleries?

Here is a URL of a photo I love by Galen Rowell but it is about $200
over my budget.

http://mountainlight.com/AA-images/AA1110_480.jpg

Try:

http://clarkvision.com/

--
Nicholas O. Lindan, Cleveland, Ohio
Remove spaces etc. to reply: n o lindan at net com dot com

Old August 1st 04, 07:24 AM
Michael Strasser

http://www.beautiful-landscape.com

Old August 6th 04, 08:55 PM
PK

"dt" wrote in message
om...
I want to buy a landscape photo for above my mantel but am having
trouble finding the ideal photo at the price I can afford. Can you
recommend and on-line galleries?

Here is a URL of a photo I love by Galen Rowell but it is about $200
over my budget.

http://mountainlight.com/AA-images/AA1110_480.jpg

It's very nice, I hope you're getting a very nice frame with it at that
price. Are you actually purchasing a photo and not just a framed poster?

I hate to be so obvious but I Googled around and found some very nice
landscape poster prints for quite reasonable prices - I tend to choose my
own frames to complement the print and the room anyway. Try 'posters' in
your search engine.

Apologies for not giving much of an answer; not sure what exactly you're
looking for.

Good luck,

PK

Old September 20th 04, 02:55 AM
andre

I want to buy a landscape photo for above my mantel but am having
trouble finding the ideal photo at the price I can afford. Can you
recommend and on-line galleries?

Here is a URL of a photo I love by Galen Rowell but it is about $200
over my budget.

http://mountainlight.com/AA-images/AA1110_480.jpg

Try:

http://clarkvision.com/

Try my website. Depends what you want to use it for and what resolution
you want we can negotiate something for you.

Andre

--
http://www.aguntherphotography.com