A good judge of character? :)

Old February 21st 19, 02:45 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.2600,rec.photo.digital,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.privacy.spyware
Diesel[_3_]

Default A good judge of character? :)

"Commander Kinsey"
news GMT in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

On Fri, 08 Feb 2019 07:33:37 -0000, Diesel
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey"
news 17:02:28 GMT in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

No, you just admitted to being a good hacker. That's like
saying "I'm an excellent bank robber".

I fail to see the comparison, but, thanks for the compliment. I
consider myself to be fairly good at it too. I should be,
considering how long I've been doing it.

Both are despicable things to do. To anyone with a conscience
that is.

Before I waste any more time on this subject with you, I'd like for
yuo to provide me your understanding of what the word hacker means.
I'd like to be able to say write that I want to make sure we're on
the same page here, but, I'm reasonably certain we are not and i'm
seeking confirmation at this point.

Please don't cheat and google/wikipedia a copy/paste job. I want you
to tell me in your own words what you think the word hacker means.

Do you still think David is a good honest guy?

Yes, I'm a good judge of character.

Damn. That's going to make another fine tagline! Thank you very
much!!!

There are none so blind as those who cannot see.

Oh?

Have a look see at this then:

David recently wrote this:

email asking about it. You indicated no issue with me, no
accusation of my being a 'bad guy' until years later, here on
usenet.

That's correct. I didn't let on that you were a target and I'd
scored a bullseye.

Other than your known dishonesty, is there a particular reason you
aren't sharing the entire contents of your inquiry leading up to
that paste?

I'm totally honest with good guys. What else would you like me to
tell any newbies about you?

*** end paste

To which I responded:

I'm totally honest with good guys. What else would you like me to
tell any newbies about you?

You're about as honest as you are sober, David.

Say you were setting me up the entire time. Does that mean (as I
accused you of) that you tried to provide a google street map view
of my house on purpose, then? And when you met in person with
Aardvark and discussed the matter, were you knowingly lying right to
his face?

Are you now admitting that every attempt you made to get to know me,
to be my friend, etc via email were all lies?

Are you also admitting that you told various lies to GM to have a
cease fire on jenn arranged? Under normal conditions, that would
void the agreement. Lucky for jenn, I see no reason for her to have
any issues because you're a dishonest drunkard.

Are you also admitting that you've told lies concerning other peace
arrangements in play?

Are you also admitting that I cannot trust a single thing you write
as being in any way truthful?

So have you been lying for years on usenet or the emails, or both,
then David?

Any reason you neglected to respond to this, days ago, David? You've
been active on usenet and the www. Are you avoiding the reply
because, you don't have any answers to the questions that'll give
anyone the idea you're a "good guy"; rather, it'll only help to
confirm (not that anyone needs further confirmation at this point)
that you are in all actuality, a dangerous nutjob stalker amongst
other things, none of which are good. You can claim to be something
you're not (a good guy) all you like, David. It doesn't hide what you
actually are (a bad guy).

I already covered the part of the post he's never (afaik) shared when
he's out to remind me of something I wrote, but, I'll do it again,
just to drive that point home. As I said, I like to be thorough. This
is the remainder of the post that David only shared a section of,
until recently when he screwed up (he didn't double check, I'm sure
of it) and provided the url to the post in full.

Begin:

I am taking the time to write you all this not because you are the
only VXer "out there" but because I have a feeling that you will
understand what I am trying to say and who knows... you may even
take the time to think about what I am saying.

I understand what your trying to say, and I'm sorry if one of my
viruses ever does cause you harm. Your clearly one of the few people
on this planet that doesn't just make my skin crawl.

*** end snippit paste

So much for that good judge of character you claim to have.

--
You can't achieve the impossible unless you attempt the absurd.
Old March 6th 19, 08:46 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.2600,rec.photo.digital,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.privacy.spyware
Commander Kinsey

wrote:

[...]

Gaining access to a computer which ain't yours.

David recently wrote this:

Do you really think I want to waste my time reading a message with no ****ing context whatsoever? I've not seen what came before it, what you pasted has no meaning to me at all.

[snip huge pasting of bull**** in a feeble attempt to defame someone because of some silly childish "war"]. Grow the **** up.
Old March 8th 19, 05:19 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.2600,rec.photo.digital,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.privacy.spyware
Diesel[_3_]

"Commander Kinsey"
news GMT in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

On Thu, 21 Feb 2019 02:45:37 -0000, Diesel
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Sigh. You'd have been better off ignoring my request not to cheat and
done so in this case. That's technically known as cracking. You've
watched one too many hacker movies (hehe, ****ing hollywood for you)
if you think that's what hacking primarily is and/or means. Cracking
is one ability in a decent hackers skillset, sure, but, that's not
all that's involved and that alone DOES NOT make you a Hacker.

You can be a Hacker without having entered a single system in your
entire life without permission from it's admin and/or owners. If one
wants to get real hair splitting anal technical with the term, one
doesn't even need to have anything to do with computers to be a
Hacker.

--
'I think it's good that everyone becomes food.' -- Hobbes
Old March 10th 19, 02:09 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel[_3_]

Whisky-dave
Fri, 08
Mar 2019 13:08:52 GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

On Friday, 8 March 2019 12:08:28 UTC, David in Devon wrote:
On 08/03/2019 11:23, Whisky-dave wrote:
On Friday, 8 March 2019 05:19:15 UTC, Diesel wrote:
"Commander Kinsey"

http://eecs.qmul.ac.uk/news-and-even...success-for-qu
een-mary-students-at-abbey-roads-hackathon.html

Most interesting, as is this .....

So being a hacker doesnlt make you a bad person.
As with most things it's more complicated than most understand.

That's not going to work for his slime campaign against me. Consider
the contents of your reply completely ignored by him.

--
Confuse people ... quote from the wrong message.
Old March 10th 19, 02:44 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Commander Kinsey

On Sun, 10 Mar 2019 02:09:49 -0000, Diesel wrote:

Whisky-dave
Fri, 08
Mar 2019 13:08:52 GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

On Friday, 8 March 2019 12:08:28 UTC, David in Devon wrote:
On 08/03/2019 11:23, Whisky-dave wrote:
On Friday, 8 March 2019 05:19:15 UTC, Diesel wrote:
"Commander Kinsey"

http://eecs.qmul.ac.uk/news-and-even...success-for-qu
een-mary-students-at-abbey-roads-hackathon.html

Most interesting, as is this .....

So being a hacker doesnlt make you a bad person.
As with most things it's more complicated than most understand.

That's not going to work for his slime campaign against me. Consider
the contents of your reply completely ignored by him.

And of course you're not campaigning against him. I seem to remember threats of police coming to his door? Does the acronym PKB mean anything to you?
Old March 11th 19, 02:05 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Commander Kinsey

http://eecs.qmul.ac.uk/news-and-even...hackathon.html

Most interesting, as is this .....

So being a hacker doesnlt make you a bad person.
As with most things it's more complicated than most understand.

Nope, breaking and entering is WRONG.

Cyber Security Awareness Module

A Cyber Security Awareness module is available for colleagues to
self-enrol for in QMplus uysing the link below:

The URL to the course: https://qmplus.qmul.ac.uk/course/view.php?id=8305

All university staff have a responsibility to ensure that information
that they hold and use is handled appropriately.

Yes which is why I don't hold or handle such information and why we don't have CCTV in the labs, so this problem doesn't arrise, and why I haven't been on this course.

Pussy.

The course is available on QMplus and should take about an hour to
complete. There is a short test at the end of the course. If you do not
succeed in achieving the pass mark the system will only retest on topics
where the pass mark was not achieved.

yes we have similar things with fire safety and H&S in general and other suff
which is also usually a waste of time.

Ah, you agree with me at last. I managed to never even do a ladder training course, even though I regularly used one. You can buy them in B&Q FFS!
Old March 11th 19, 02:05 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.2600,rec.photo.digital,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.privacy.spyware
Commander Kinsey

wrote:

[...]

If you don't enter a system, you failed as a hacker. That's like a burglar who just looks through windows.
Old March 11th 19, 10:26 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.2600,rec.photo.digital,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.privacy.spyware
Mrs Parrot

wrote:

[...]

Ha! Or a murderer who hasn't killed anyone!
Old March 11th 19, 01:57 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.2600,rec.photo.digital,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.privacy.spyware
Shadow

Default [OT]A good judge of character? :)

On Mon, 11 Mar 2019 10:26:15 +0000, Mrs Parrot
wrote:

CUT_STALKING

Hey, that's a pretty good forgery !!!! Only a couple of items
were off. Well, three, actually.

Seems like you're having "bad guy" hacking tuition.
For free !!!! (you never pay for anything, you even illegally
conned a software writer out of his fee and boasted about it in public
newsgroups).

But after 15 years hunting down "good guys"and NEVER being
able to frame a single one of them, I'd have another look at knitting.
You have to work with what you have, and those man-boobs are
going to waste. Unless you can think of a better use for them ?

To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
stalking, it's highly recommended you visit he

https://web.archive.org/web/20190221143021/https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php
[]'s

--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

Old March 11th 19, 02:17 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.2600,rec.photo.digital
Mrs Parrot

On 11/03/2019 13:57, Shadow the *LIAR* claimed ...

wrote:

Ha! Or a murderer who hasn't killed anyone!

Hey, that's a pretty good forgery !!!! Only a couple of items
were off. Well, three, actually.

Seems like you're having "bad guy" hacking tuition.

My post was directed to Commander Kinsey, not to a shadowy Troll.

He understands cats too.