Nora

Old September 2nd 13, 08:59 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

Default Nora

On Mon, 02 Sep 2013 17:38:12 +0200, Sandman wrote:

In article ,
PeterN wrote:

Oh, is this yet another explicit claim (that I have asked for an opinion
and then argued with the one giving their opinion) that you will not
support?

I can understand that

I have also understood that you make tons of claims that you won't
support.

Your snipping to change context and meaning is intellectually dishonest.

Your reply followed one of my sentences, you ignored the other ones, so
I snipped those away. I snipped away my content while leaving your
content intact in relation to the paragraph of text to which you had
appended it.

Either way, I'm tired of your games.

Peter, he has now added you to his kill list!

I kid you not.

Eric Stevens
Old September 2nd 13, 10:26 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_4_]

PeterN wrote:

Oh, is this yet another explicit claim (that I have asked for an opinion
and then argued with the one giving their opinion) that you will not
support?

I can understand that

I have also understood that you make tons of claims that you won't
support.

Your snipping to change context and meaning is intellectually dishonest.

Your reply followed one of my sentences, you ignored the other ones, so
I snipped those away. I snipped away my content while leaving your
content intact in relation to the paragraph of text to which you had
appended it.

Either way, I'm tired of your games.

Peter, he has now added you to his kill list!

I kid you not.

I'm devastated.

--
PeterN
Old September 3rd 13, 05:08 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

In article ,
sid wrote:

Even though the above should have been enough, how about everything that
you've written in this thread in the last 4 days. All the lies, all the
twisting and turning

You know, a good sign of a troll is someone making broad claims about
another poster while consistently refusing to support them, or
consistently refusing to be specific. If you're going to lie about me,
then what's the use of "discussing" anything with you, Sid?

Have a nice life.

--
Sandman[.net]
Old September 3rd 13, 05:31 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

In article ,
PeterN wrote:

I'm devastated.

No worries, I only killfile trolls, and you're no troll, Peter

--
Sandman[.net]
Old September 3rd 13, 05:48 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

On Tue, 03 Sep 2013 06:31:06 +0200, Sandman wrote:

In article ,
PeterN wrote:

I'm devastated.

No worries, I only killfile trolls, and you're no troll, Peter

For some reason, Sandman's kill-file list is embedded as a header in
his emails. Here is Monday's kill-file list:

Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2013 17:38:12 +0200
PC Guy, Oxford, Jim Lee Jr., Mocassin Joe, Snit, Chance Furlong,
Joe Pain, MuahMan, Robert Whelan, Eric Stevens, Tony Cooper,
PeterN"

The next day:

Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 06:31:06 +0200
PC Guy, Oxford, Jim Lee Jr., Mocassin Joe, Snit, Chance Furlong,
Joe Pain, MuahMan, Robert Whelan, Eric Stevens, Tony Cooper"

"No worries, I only killfile trolls, and you're no troll, Peter "

This guy suffers from ethical scoliosis. He won't even admit the truth
of his own change of mind.

Eric Stevens
Old September 3rd 13, 08:48 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
sid[_2_]

Sandman wrote:

In article ,
sid wrote:

Even though the above should have been enough, how about everything that
you've written in this thread in the last 4 days. All the lies, all the
twisting and turning

You know, a good sign of a troll is someone making broad claims about
another poster while consistently refusing to support them, or
consistently refusing to be specific. If you're going to lie about me,
then what's the use of "discussing" anything with you, Sid?

It doesn't matter how far you bury your head in the sand, your ass is still
up in the air spouting nonsense.

Have a nice life.

Uh, yeah, whatever.

--