[stereogram] Leeds Castle

Old April 8th 08, 03:05 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Troy Piggins[_12_]

Default [stereogram] Leeds Castle

Never really tried one of these. Was at Leeds Castle and thought
this shot would really suit a cross-eye stereogram so had a go at
it. Work for you?

http://piggo.com/~troy/photos.php?al...2/img_7296.jpg

--
Troy Piggins
I always appreciate critique.

Old April 8th 08, 06:29 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Woollyzone

"Troy Piggins" wrote in message
Never really tried one of these. Was at Leeds Castle and thought
this shot would really suit a cross-eye stereogram so had a go at
it. Work for you?

http://piggo.com/~troy/photos.php?al...2/img_7296.jpg

Works perfectly for me Troy, and its a very good one.

Old April 8th 08, 09:50 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Troy Piggins[_12_]

* David Ruether wrote:
"Troy Piggins" wrote in message ...

Never really tried one of these. Was at Leeds Castle and thought
this shot would really suit a cross-eye stereogram so had a go at
it. Work for you?

http://piggo.com/~troy/photos.php?al...2/img_7296.jpg

Yes - this is a very nice image!
BTW, I have many cross-eye stereograms at --
http://www.donferrario.com/ruether/changing.html

Thanks Don! Some of those on your site are quite good too!

Old April 8th 08, 09:52 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Troy Piggins[_12_]

* Woollyzone wrote:

"Troy Piggins" wrote in message
Never really tried one of these. Was at Leeds Castle and thought
this shot would really suit a cross-eye stereogram so had a go at
it. Work for you?

http://piggo.com/~troy/photos.php?al...2/img_7296.jpg

Works perfectly for me Troy, and its a very good one.

Awesome. Thanks for that

Old April 9th 08, 05:38 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
er[_2_]

* Woollyzone wrote:

"Troy Piggins" wrote in message
Never really tried one of these. Was at Leeds Castle and thought
this shot would really suit a cross-eye stereogram so had a go at
it. Work for you?

http://piggo.com/~troy/photos.php?al...2/img_7296.jpg

Works perfectly for me Troy, and its a very good one.

Awesome. Thanks for that

--
Troy Piggins
I always appreciate critique.

I can usually zone right in on these, but having a little trouble with this
one. What was the offset of the lens on the two shots. Wonder if it might
be not quite enough, or if the red line down the center is making it more
dificult for me to focus. Then again, it could just be my ancient eyes.

Always enjoy 3D images, never thought to try any myself.

EQR

Old April 9th 08, 06:49 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Troy Piggins[_12_]

* Woollyzone wrote:

"Troy Piggins" wrote in message
Never really tried one of these. Was at Leeds Castle and thought
this shot would really suit a cross-eye stereogram so had a go at
it. Work for you?

http://piggo.com/~troy/photos.php?al...2/img_7296.jpg

Works perfectly for me Troy, and its a very good one.

Awesome. Thanks for that

I can usually zone right in on these, but having a little trouble with this
one. What was the offset of the lens on the two shots. Wonder if it might
be not quite enough, or if the red line down the center is making it more
dificult for me to focus. Then again, it could just be my ancient eyes.

Always enjoy 3D images, never thought to try any myself.

Hi EQR! Never having done it before, and just deciding on the
spot that it might look effective without reading how they are
actually made, I figured you'd want the 2 images about the same
distance apart as my eyes - maybe 100mm.

Did you look at the large size image (1280 high) or just the
smaller 640px one on the page I linked above. This might be
easier if not:

http://piggo.com/~troy/photos/2008_0...0/img_7296.jpg

Old April 9th 08, 07:54 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Jeff R.

"Troy Piggins" wrote in message
Never really tried one of these. Was at Leeds Castle and thought
this shot would really suit a cross-eye stereogram so had a go at
it. Work for you?

http://piggo.com/~troy/photos.php?al...2/img_7296.jpg

--
Troy Piggins
I always appreciate critique.

Nice one Troy. What separation did you use?

--
Jeff R.

Old April 9th 08, 08:30 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Troy Piggins[_12_]

* Jeff R. wrote:

"Troy Piggins" wrote in message
Never really tried one of these. Was at Leeds Castle and thought
this shot would really suit a cross-eye stereogram so had a go at
it. Work for you?

http://piggo.com/~troy/photos.php?al...2/img_7296.jpg

Nice one Troy. What separation did you use?

Thanks mate. Not sure, but was trying to get them about 100mm
apart - same distance as eyes are. Hope that was the right way.

Old April 9th 08, 10:07 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
[email protected]

Default Leeds Castle

http://piggo.com/~troy/photos.php?al...photos/2008_04....

--
Troy Piggins
I always appreciate critique.

Very cool, Troy. Works for me, and the result is quite compelling..

Just as an aside your link didn't work... until I put a www. in front
of the ..piggo.com.. Strange. Just lettin' you know - domain stuff
ain't my field, but I recall others have also reported intermittent
problems seeing your pages - maybe this is related? I get the same
problem/solution using Firefox (3 beta) and IE 6.