Large format lens repair

Old August 1st 08, 02:35 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
____

Default Large format lens repair

Who repairs LF lenses. I had a lead, however I have lost the contact
info.

--
Reality is a picture perfected and never looking back.
Old August 1st 08, 03:12 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Jean-David Beyer

____ wrote:
Who repairs LF lenses. I had a lead, however I have lost the contact
info.

You might try http://www.skgrimes.com/repair/index.htm or possibly

Professional Camera Repr Svce Inc
Local (212) 382-0512
37 W 47th St
New York, NY 10036

or

http://www.lensandrepro.com/Repairinfo.htm

^^-^^ 10:05:01 up 2 days, 13:58, 4 users, load average: 4.43, 4.22, 4.21
Old August 1st 08, 04:11 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
____

In article 2REkk.5$EL2.4@trnddc01,
Jean-David Beyer wrote:

____ wrote:
Who repairs LF lenses. I had a lead, however I have lost the contact
info.

You might try http://www.skgrimes.com/repair/index.htm or possibly

Professional Camera Repr Svce Inc
Local (212) 382-0512
37 W 47th St
New York, NY 10036

or

http://www.lensandrepro.com/Repairinfo.htm

I should been specific. The elements are separated SK Grimes had the one
and didn't fix it. THey did fix the shutter.

--
Reality is a picture perfected and never looking back.
Old August 3rd 08, 09:53 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
LGLA[_2_]

I should been specific. The elements are separated SK Grimes had the one
and didn't fix it. THey did fix the shutter.

--
Reality is a picture perfected and never looking back.

This guy does exactly that, lens separation repair:

http://www.focalpointlens.com/

He's in Colorado. He also does glass polising and coatings, but only one
coating per service.

--
Giant_Alex })))*
not my site: http://www.e-sword.net/
Old August 3rd 08, 10:33 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
____

In article , "LGLA"
wrote:

I should been specific. The elements are separated SK Grimes had the one
and didn't fix it. THey did fix the shutter.

--
Reality is a picture perfected and never looking back.

This guy does exactly that, lens separation repair:

http://www.focalpointlens.com/

He's in Colorado. He also does glass polising and coatings, but only one
coating per service.

Exactly what I needed. Thank you.

--
Reality is a picture perfected and never looking back.
Old August 16th 08, 02:11 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Thor Lancelot Simon

Jean-David Beyer wrote:
____ wrote:
Who repairs LF lenses. I had a lead, however I have lost the contact
info.

You might try http://www.skgrimes.com/repair/index.htm or possibly

Professional Camera Repr Svce Inc
Local (212) 382-0512
37 W 47th St
New York, NY 10036

PCR closed several years ago, didn't they?

--
Thor Lancelot Simon
"My guess is that the minimal training typically provided would only
Old August 16th 08, 12:13 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Jean-David Beyer

Jean-David Beyer wrote:
____ wrote:
Who repairs LF lenses. I had a lead, however I have lost the contact
info.

You might try http://www.skgrimes.com/repair/index.htm or possibly

Professional Camera Repr Svce Inc
Local (212) 382-0512
37 W 47th St
New York, NY 10036

PCR closed several years ago, didn't they?

I do not know this. I found them on Google when I got their address and
telephone number. I know Marty Forscher, the owner, died some years ago.

In any case, for old time sake, look at the pictures at this web site:

http://www.theworldofcomputron.com/Work_Hist_Pg_008.htm

^^-^^ 06:55:01 up 9 days, 13:01, 4 users, load average: 4.41, 4.30, 4.16