a dialogue

Old September 22nd 04, 03:40 PM
John

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 16:00:38 +0200, "Jim Phelps"
wrote:

My bad I thought this was the LF group instead of the scarpitti group.

That's OK Frank he's over there too being the same old pain in the
backside he always is.

He is ?

Check out the Tray Development string. He's now a sheet film processing
expert.

LOL !! Jim I've long since filtered Mr.Know-It-All and I still
believe that if enough people simply ignored him he'd move along to
better ego feeding lists.

Regards,

John S. Douglas, Photographer - http://www.puresilver.org
Please remove the "_" when replying via email
Old September 22nd 04, 04:38 PM
David Nebenzahl

On 9/21/2004 1:34 PM Uranium Committee spake thus:

[nothing worth repeating]

A "dialogue"? (Again with the pretentious Brit spelling.) ****, more like a
"dialog" between your right-hand sock puppet and your left-hand sock puppet.

--
Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a
really easy way: stop participating in it.

- Noam Chomsky

Old September 22nd 04, 06:54 PM
Jim Phelps

wrote:

My bad I thought this was the LF group instead of the scarpitti group.

That's OK Frank he's over there too being the same old pain in the
backside he always is.

He is ?

Check out the Tray Development string. He's now a sheet film processing
expert.

LOL !! Jim I've long since filtered Mr.Know-It-All and I still
believe that if enough people simply ignored him he'd move along to
better ego feeding lists.

Yeah, but it's so much fun being a thorn in his side. The laughs are
tantamount to a comedy show... Anyway, he hasn't gone away yet, and now
that he is the Uranus Committee (how soooooo appropriate:::~))) all those
filter lost their potency.

Old September 22nd 04, 07:45 PM
Phil Hobgen

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
On 9/21/2004 1:34 PM Uranium Committee spake thus:

[nothing worth repeating]

A "dialogue"? (Again with the pretentious Brit spelling.)

Is there another way to spell dialogue?
Not all Brits are pretentious, just those of us from England, where we
prefer to speak English.

:-)

Cheers

Phil Hobgen, Southampton, UK

for email please delete the dash
and take out the trash

Old September 22nd 04, 07:59 PM
John

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 19:45:09 +0100, "Phil Hobgen"
wrote:

Is there another way to spell dialogue?
Not all Brits are pretentious, just those of us from England, where we
prefer to speak English.

Well you could try American but then you might end up with
something like Bush spews.

Old September 22nd 04, 08:04 PM
John

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 19:54:34 +0200, "Jim Phelps"
wrote:

LOL !! Jim I've long since filtered Mr.Know-It-All and I still
believe that if enough people simply ignored him he'd move along to
better ego feeding lists.

Yeah, but it's so much fun being a thorn in his side.

I can relate but imagine how much better this group might be
without his

The laughs are
tantamount to a comedy show... Anyway, he hasn't gone away yet, and now
that he is the Uranus Committee (how soooooo appropriate:::~))) all those
filter lost their potency.

And so easy to reconfigure. Right-click, filter, delete all
from author, goodbye noise. I kind of think of idiots like MS as
viruses. Something that is the result of a sick society. All we can do
is render them ineffective.