ADV - Promoting my ebay listings (some are photo related)

Old June 5th 04, 05:12 PM
ebay_seller

Default ADV - Promoting my ebay listings (some are photo related)

Hi.

I appologise if this posting is in any way off topic for this newsgroup.

I am attempting to promote my various ebay listings.

I have attempted to post only to advert, for-sale, marketing type
newsgroups.

Sorry if this is in any way innapropriate for this particular newsgroup.

If it is, I can be rebuked personally via my ebay username (
msummerscales444 )

I'm new to both usenet & ebay.

Thanks for your patiance

The listings a

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=5901993139

(brand new ratchet screwdriver set).

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=5902000124

(kids farm playset and barn).

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=8109929246

(F22 Lightning 3 - combat flight sim for pc).

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=8109930775

( Harry Potter & the Philosophers stone - for pc).

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=8109931707

( Harry Potter - Lego Creator - for pc ).

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=3681510120

(video editing and 3d software - for pc).

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=3681510120

(Serif Photoplus 6 - for pc).

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=3681511252

(Serif Photoplus 7 - for pc).

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=3681512108

(Serif Pageplus 7 - desk top publishing - for pc).

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=8109936804

(Dungeon Keeper gold / Rayman 2 / Dr seuss / Rally / creatures 2----all for
pc).

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=5500032704

(Astrology - personalised framed birth-chart with interpretation).

Thanks for looking.

Michelle.

Digital Photo Proffessional > Focus Randall Digital SLR Cameras 26 February 22nd 05 09:40 PM
WHO Photo Contest "Images of Health and Disability 2005" [email protected] In The Darkroom 0 February 3rd 05 10:32 AM
ebay scam Boo In The Darkroom 24 March 14th 04 08:44 PM
FA:Vintage photo lady garage/dealership 1920s AVP General Equipment For Sale 0 January 30th 04 02:30 AM
Canon G3 whole package Canon G3 Digital Photo Equipment For Sale 18 September 29th 03 05:19 AM