FA: Fuji s602 Pro digital camera

Old June 4th 04, 09:51 PM
David Harris

Default FA: Fuji s602 Pro digital camera

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=3819909985

VGC, only 8m old, 4m warranty still to run. Upgraded to Nikon at £999, need to pay the bank manager
back !

£200 start, no res, a bit more realistic than my last ad !

UK only please.

Ta,

DH

Old June 4th 04, 10:35 PM
Tim Anderson

VGC, only 8m old, 4m warranty still to run. Upgraded to Nikon at £999,
need to pay the bank manager
back !

£200 start, no res, a bit more realistic than my last ad !

UK only please.

Ah bugger!

I've been looking for one of these or an S7000 (if I could't get the
former).
Have just spent my money for it on a new dye sub printer and around 300
sheet of paper for it

Why can people not list towards the end of the month when I get paid.

Oh well, there's allways next month..... Nice gallery by the way, wish mine
came out like that!!!

Tim

Old June 5th 04, 08:56 AM
David Harris

Tim Anderson wrote:

VGC, only 8m old, 4m warranty still to run. Upgraded to Nikon at £999, need to pay the bank

manager
back !
£200 start, no res, a bit more realistic than my last ad !
UK only please.

Ah bugger! I've been looking for one of these or an S7000 (if I could't get the former). Have
just spent my money for it on a new dye sub printer and around 300 sheet of paper for it Why
can people not list towards the end of the month when I get paid. Oh well, there's allways next
month..... Nice gallery by the way, wish mine came out like that!!!
Tim

Thanks Tim,

Theres always the credit cards...... :-)

DH

Old June 5th 04, 08:15 PM
Tim Anderson

Theres always the credit cards...... :-)

Unfortunately not in my household, appears I can't be trusted, or should I
say, Jo (better half) can't

Tim

Old June 5th 04, 09:12 PM
David Harris

Tim Anderson wrote:

Theres always the credit cards...... :-)

Unfortunately not in my household, appears I can't be trusted, or should I say, Jo (better half)
can't
Tim

Sorry matey,

Not much option left unless you go on the game in a hurry.... ;-)

Im always open to offer for trade. I will need some other lenses for my Nikon D70, and a MUCH bigger
hi speed CF card...... Just a thought or two.

David