My film choice for my sisters Wedding - comments please

Old August 18th 04, 01:44 AM
Mark

I would recommend Porta. Regardless of the ISO you use the color palette is
the same, no inconsistencies from one speed film to another. Porta films
have excellent skin tones and with a wide range of speeds available you can
shoot no matter the light you encounter. For B&W, why not shoot color, scan
the picture and de-saturate? this makes color tinting easy. One important
thing order your film well in advance.

"Chris Wilkins" wrote in message
m...
This my list for film for my sisters wedding.

Colour....
Fuji NPS 160
Fuji Reala ???-Not sure when would be the best time to use this-same
time when you would use Fuji NPC???
Fuji NPH 400

B&W...
Kodak T400CN (or maybes Fuji's Neopan 400CN - don't know how this
compares to Kodaks)
Ilford Delta 3200 - for some indoor shots

Is it worth using any Ilford PanF Plus 50? Or and Traditional B&W
film?

Any comments, addition, changes etc on the above please

Chris....