[SI] - Mandate - Grace

Old October 19th 06, 01:30 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
JimKramer

Default [SI] - Mandate - Grace

The next new mandate is...
Grace
From Alan Browne

Due November 7, 2006

Alas, Mr. Browne did not grace us with an explanation, so to maintain
our good graces with him we must endeavor with grace, to produce a
state of grace or some thing of grace in a graceful manner as depicted
in an image. So please grace us with your submissions to grace. And
I, of course, will be graceful if you enter your submissions in a
timely manner.

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/grace

The other open mandate - Timing - is due October 24, 2006

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/timing

As always
the Rulz and instructions on submitting images are available at

http://si.jlkramer.net/rulz/rulz.htm

Old October 19th 06, 06:40 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
TheDaveŠ

JimKramer wrote:
The next new mandate is...
Grace

We need a really weird mandate... something like... "bacon".

:-p
Old October 19th 06, 07:02 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Doug Payne

On 19/10/2006 1:40 PM, TheDaveŠ wrote:

We need a really weird mandate... something like... "bacon".

Too Canadian, eh
Old October 19th 06, 07:56 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
JimKramer

Default - Mandate - Grace

TheDaveŠ wrote:
JimKramer wrote:
The next new mandate is...
Grace

We need a really weird mandate... something like... "bacon".

:-p

No fears, one of mine is bound to come up some time, but it will be
hard to beat "Tabletop"
:-)

Old October 19th 06, 11:58 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Mardon

TheDave(c) wrote:

We need a really weird mandate... something like... "bacon".
:-p

I submitted "teeth" a couple of weeks ago; is that weird enough for
you?
Old October 20th 06, 12:27 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alan Browne

I urge you all to forgive this toppost and peruse your dictionaries for
clarification.

Very Best Regards to all,
Alan.

JimKramer wrote:
The next new mandate is...
Grace
From Alan Browne

Due November 7, 2006

Alas, Mr. Browne did not grace us with an explanation, so to maintain
our good graces with him we must endeavor with grace, to produce a
state of grace or some thing of grace in a graceful manner as depicted
in an image. So please grace us with your submissions to grace. And
I, of course, will be graceful if you enter your submissions in a
timely manner.

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/grace

The other open mandate - Timing - is due October 24, 2006

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/timing

As always
the Rulz and instructions on submitting images are available at

http://si.jlkramer.net/rulz/rulz.htm

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.
Old October 20th 06, 03:33 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alan Browne

JimKramer wrote:
The next new mandate is...
Grace
From Alan Browne

Due November 7, 2006

Alas, Mr. Browne did not grace us with an explanation, so to maintain
our good graces with him we must endeavor with grace, to produce a
state of grace or some thing of grace in a graceful manner as depicted
in an image. So please grace us with your submissions to grace. And
I, of course, will be graceful if you enter your submissions in a
timely manner.

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/grace

The other open mandate - Timing - is due October 24, 2006

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/timing

As always
the Rulz and instructions on submitting images are available at

http://si.jlkramer.net/rulz/rulz.htm

Would you care to post that at rpd and rpd.slr-systems? (Per John
McWilliams).

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.
Old October 20th 06, 03:37 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
JimKramer

Alan Browne wrote:
JimKramer wrote:
The next new mandate is...
Grace
From Alan Browne

Due November 7, 2006

Alas, Mr. Browne did not grace us with an explanation, so to maintain
our good graces with him we must endeavor with grace, to produce a
state of grace or some thing of grace in a graceful manner as depicted
in an image. So please grace us with your submissions to grace. And
I, of course, will be graceful if you enter your submissions in a
timely manner.

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/grace

The other open mandate - Timing - is due October 24, 2006

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/timing

As always
the Rulz and instructions on submitting images are available at

http://si.jlkramer.net/rulz/rulz.htm

Would you care to post that at rpd and rpd.slr-systems? (Per John
McWilliams).

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.

There is someone stopping you from doing that?

Old October 20th 06, 03:40 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Doug Payne

On 19/10/2006 7:27 PM, Alan Browne wrote:

I urge you all to forgive this toppost and peruse your dictionaries for
clarification.

As in

grace, obs. form of grass.

(It's harvest time around here)
Old October 20th 06, 04:33 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Nicholas O. Lindan

On 19/10/2006 7:27 PM, Alan Browne wrote:
I urge you all to forgive this toppost and peruse your dictionaries for
clarification [of 'Grace'].

Google, Google, boil and bubble:

Grace: A victim of a Dobhar-chu [a Dobhar-chu being a dangerous
cryptozoological animal]

To see other -visual- representations I tried Google's image
search for Grace. The first image that comes to Google's
mind is a blond in a black leather brassiere. The second image
is likewise another blond woman in a black brassiere.

I might enjoy this: Two young blond women dressed in black leather
being ravished by a Dobhar-chu.

--
Nicholas O. Lindan, Cleveland, Ohio
http://www.nolindan.com/da/index.htm