WATCH YOUR MOUTH, KEWFI !!!

Old February 22nd 06, 03:54 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default WATCH YOUR MOUTH, KEWFI !!!

"Joseph Kewfi" wrote in
:

You can mouth off all you want, but

My parents had friends who were concentration camp survivors...

Blah blah blah, every second Jew in New York will tell you they are
survivors... doesn't make it so.

Let's all chip in and buy Kewfi an Austrian vacation. We can forward his
loving, compassionate posts to the Austrian Gov't so he doesn't have to go
to the trouble himself.

Old February 22nd 06, 11:07 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 18:44:48 -0000, "Joseph Kewfi"
wrote:

You can mouth off all you want, but

My parents had friends who were concentration camp survivors...

Blah blah blah, every second Jew in New York will tell you they are
survivors... doesn't make it so.

Kewfi,

Why don't you visit New York and see for yourself? Twenty years ago,
that would have been more useful, because a lot of these people have
probably passed away. You may have your slick rhetorac, but I
remember seeing these people with the numbers tattoed on their arms.

You know, you're like a little kid. No matter what happens, you
repeat the same drivel over and over again. Something like, "You
can't make me sit down quietly!"

I'm done with you, You're even stupider than I thought possible.

Kodak

Old February 22nd 06, 12:30 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

On 21/02/2006 8:23 PM, Matt Clara wrote:

Godwin's Law. You lose.

Does it count in a debate concerning the Nazis? ;-)

LOL. I'm sure there's an amendment 29 or proposition 32 or something.
Old February 22nd 06, 05:09 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 01:55:03 -0000, "Joseph Kewfi"
wrote:

Holocaust Denier Gets Three Years

Once more confirming the hypocrisy. Apparently it's "freedom of expression"
to slag off God, any God in the foulest way you please, but don't infringe
the hypocrites sacred Jew cow.

"I made a mistake when I said there were no gas chambers at Auschwitz,"

This reminds me of when the lawyers told Clinton to say "I did not have
sexual relations with that woman"
You say what they want you to say to save your own ass, whether you actually
believe what you're saying is another matter entirely.
Next it will be thought police, that show trial is some form of Austrian
reverse fascism, you're only allowed to think and say what they want you to
think and say.

Brawo Joseph, excellent said.

Mojtaba
Old February 22nd 06, 08:15 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Oh yes they can. They can obfuscate, and rationalize, and bury them so
deep
that a lifetime or more goes by before they are discovered again.

Like this you mean : http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB179/

"William Graham" wrote in message
. ..

"Joseph Kewfi" wrote in message
Doesn't matter, the thread is over, and you automatically lose the
debate.

We'll know in the coming decades, no matter how powerful, no group of
governments and lobby groups can bury the facts forever.

Oh yes they can. They can obfuscate, and rationalize, and bury them so

deep
that a lifetime or more goes by before they are discovered again. And to

the
people who have to live that lifetime without the facts being known, they
might as well have been lost forever.

Old February 22nd 06, 08:36 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Every drink needs a straw. That would be little ol' me.

Rabble rouser, I was behaving myself and you had to go stirring it up,
there's gotta be a law against "baiting controversy" somewhere ;-)

"Annika1980" wrote in message
oups.com...
Look at the thread title, I didn't start this.

Every drink needs a straw. That would be little ol' me.

My purpose in posting this was twofold:
1. To show Kewfi that he might wanna watch what he says, especially if
he ever visits Austria.
2. To show how lucky we in the USA are that we don't live in a ****ty
country where you can be jailed for being a dumbass. Hell, you might
even get to be the President!

Old February 23rd 06, 12:22 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

"Doug Payne" wrote in message
On 21/02/2006 8:23 PM, Matt Clara wrote:

Godwin's Law. You lose.

Does it count in a debate concerning the Nazis? ;-)

LOL. I'm sure there's an amendment 29 or proposition 32 or something.

There are several exclusions to the law. Discussions about WW-II and about
German history are excluded, as I remember.....And there are others, as
well.......

coins / pocket watch photography Tom Digital Photography 8 March 10th 05 12:05 PM
Ebay Watch Newbie 35mm Photo Equipment 0 August 6th 04 08:44 AM
FA: Casio Wrist Camera Watch WQV-1 - NO RESERVE music one General Equipment For Sale 0 January 7th 04 06:37 PM
FA: Casio Wrist Camera Watch WQV-1 - NO RESERVE music one Digital Photo Equipment For Sale 0 January 7th 04 06:37 PM
KODAK LS443 for sale, with FREE Casio watch!! Offshoreman Digital Photo Equipment For Sale 0 October 23rd 03 12:57 AM