AKITA 35mm Camera

Old January 2nd 06, 09:57 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default AKITA 35mm Camera

DFolan wrote:
Hi! I am trying to find out some information regarding cameras by
AKITA. I have been given an Akita 35mm Camera complete with Silver
carry suitcase, leather camera case and tripod. The Specifications on
this product a

CAMERA TYPE: PERFOCUSED 35mm MOTOR CAMERA
FILM SIZE: 24 x 36mm STANDARD FILM EXPOSURES
LENS: 50mm 1:6.3 OPTICAL LENS
FILM WINDOW: AUTOMATIC
FILM REWINDING: POWER REWINDING
POWER SOURCE: 2 x AA SIZE ALKALINE BATTERIES
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/125 sec
AVAILABLE DISTANCE FROM 3ft TO 10ft
DIMENSION: 163mm(L) x 94mm(H) x 108mm(w)

I would really appreciate it if someone could reply with as much
information about this specific camera as possible, where I could buy
parts, the actual cost of the item ect.

I believe you're describing a cheap little hunk of plastic...disguised as a
camera.
-The sort of thing you'd pay $5.99 for at K-Mart.

Old January 2nd 06, 11:04 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

that's a bit harsh... for K-mart.. they would sell 2 for that price.

--
All outgoing emails are scanned with Norton Antivirus 2005

Old January 4th 06, 06:42 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Mark² wrote:

DFolan wrote:

[...]

I don't think so. K-mart sells "single use" (aka disposable) cameras,
not junk like this.
Old January 5th 06, 01:07 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

no_name wrote:
Mark² wrote:

DFolan wrote:

[...]

I wasn't serious...
Even **K-Mart** has too much "class" to sell a Cracker-Jack-Prize camera
like this...

Old January 5th 06, 03:18 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Mark² wrote:

no_name wrote:

Mark² wrote:

DFolan wrote:

[...]

Uhhhhhhh! Cracker-Jacks has more class than that. ;-D
Old January 5th 06, 03:20 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

no_name wrote:
Mark² wrote:

no_name wrote:

Mark² wrote:

DFolan wrote:

[...]

At least the little smiley face tattoo you might get in Cracker Jacks works
the way you expect it to...