FS: TDC Vivid Stereo Projector! Vancouver, BC/Washington State

Old November 22nd 04, 12:57 AM
Mark & Jen

Default FS: TDC Vivid Stereo Projector! Vancouver, BC/Washington State

For Sale:

TDC Model 116 Stereo Projector. This TDC (Three Dimension Company)Vivid
Stereo Projector was made by Bell & Howell sometime in the l950's. This was
the most popular stereo projector made and is in perfect working and
cosmetic condition. It comes complete with the slide carrier (often
missing), original instructions and also a nice little carrying case. This
one has seen limited use and has been in safe dry storage for years. I have
tested it out fully and have even lubricated the fan as per the
instructions. Both lenses are very clear.

Pictures available on request. This projector is in Vancouver, BC Canada for
local pick-up by the interested buyer.

I was going to post this on eBay, but the weight of the unit makes shipping
quite expensive. I'm hoping someone in Vancouver, BC or perhaps even
Washington State will be interested. $375 CAD/$320 USD.

I will consider trading for Pentax equipment.

Thanks,
Mark