Some of my photographs

Old May 24th 07, 10:33 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Tony Polson

Default Some of my photographs

"Ryadiia" wrote:

Julian is one of the very bright, highly intelligent, and very enthusiastic,
Samoan students which my family trust sponsors for education in Australia.
Julian doesn't have a digital camera but when we go out together, he uses
one of mine. Sometimes Margie lends him hers. While I was away he had full
control over everything, including my imaging PCs. Everything he said did
and does has my absolute 100% support.

Well, you did write every single word!

You are of course the only person who believes that Julian exists.

Oh look! There he is, standing chatting to that enormous white
rabbbit.

;-)

Old May 24th 07, 10:36 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

Oh look, he's got his 'Julian' sock on, now..

On May 24, 4:28 pm, "ANNIKA1980.com"
wrote:
Can you explain this image, Douglas?

http://www.julianabbot.com/gallery/sandyfran.htm

Even the *title* seems familiar....

It just goes to show there's nothing new under the sun, just like your
SI submission:http://www.pbase.com/shootin/image/78945201
..which seems to match another of Julian's.http://www.julianabbot.com/gallery/lifesend.htm
Guess it's just coincidence. Taught him everything he knows, I
imagine..

Sarcasm and wrong assumption seem to be traits of yours, don't they?

Sarcasm, yes, and well-deserved. But JulianDoug has never proved me
*wrong*, though, just like here.

Doug took two of the pictures I used on my web site. He said I could.
What exactly is your problem?

I'LL TELL YOU, LOWLIFE - YOU TOOK ALL THE CREDIT, you shameful scum-of-
the-earth. Anyone with an ounce of decency or morality gives credit
where it is due, but you PRETENDED it was yours!!! How unbelieveably
disgraceful, how shocking, how disgusting - you REVOLT me. Whenever
*I* reposted Doug's work, I gave him full credit for the mess... You,
however, are a clear copyright abuser and the links are there for all
to see.

- Apart from being bully, I mean.

No, just more sarcasm, DougJulian. The bullying thing is a cute
strawman, but like all your drivel it holds about as much water as
those socks you are wearing..

Now over to you for another rant.

(Doncha HATE it when your tangled web trips you up...)

By the way, Julian.. are you still claiming to work for UQ, who have
*publicly disowned* you, LIAR?

Old May 24th 07, 12:40 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Ryadiia

wrote in message
oups.com...
Keep wasting words, DougJulian. All your fantasies, distortions and
lies have been discredited over and over. Everyone now knows you for
what you are, and the fact that you haven't twigged to your complete
lack of support, nor have you noticed that everyone can see through
your fantasies with the greatest of ease, speaks volumes..

Maybe you need another few socks? Or set up some more hate pages?
How much of your sad life are you wasting with your obsession? Do you
know...

.... the "SECRET"????

(O:

Oh dear Charles... YOU REALLY DONT WANT TO **** ME OFF to use anotherbullies
words.

Your statement admitting you took my images without authorisation:

"For the record, 2 out of 3 of the images I posted were on the *front*
page of his website - there was no hunting around for those. (The
third was thumb on the first page of a gallery linked off the
front page)."
---------------
January 12, 2006 you made another really nice statement:
"Please do a bit more research if you want to get involved in bunfights.
For me, my new years resolution is to try to ignore Douglas' paranoia..."

Just another New year resolution gone astray?
---------------
What about this statement from you?
"Avery, I can almost guarantee you will not see any samples, and if you
do, they will prove nothing, except perhaps that he can do pretty
little samples. (As can any idiot with a half decent printer....)"

Did you ever follow up and ask Duncan what he thought of the print I sent
him?
He spoke rather favourably of it but that part mysteriously escaped you did
it?
---------------
And then there was this beauty:
"For the record:
1. I have never, not once, lied about Douglas MacDonald. (This is the
same Douglas MacDonald who posts as, wait for it.. alienjones himself,
bigpix, the administrator, henretta, douglas, from douglas,
technoaussie, one million pics, one million pictures, joe bailey,
alvie, the yowie, graham hunt, healthypcs.. and more. Me? - I'm just
Chrlz...)"

Who are you today?
---------------
But wait there's more...
"Douglas IS a fraud. See above link for unequivocal proof - the message
headers do not lie. I'll stand before a judge and say it if necessary.
And it's already in writing on the ASIC records."
---------------
Or this little Gem:
"Douglas is a liar, he doesn't have any permits"
Refuted when I posted a scan of the permit. Where did you go then Charles?
Boy, The education department is going to have field day when they get hold
of all your bullying posts. Where are you going to run to then? Back to SA?
Not likely with your form.
---------------
What about this other gem you spewed out?
"That's all, folks. In other words, no shopfront address..."

Refresh my memory, will you Charles, what did you say when I posted a
picture of it?
Oh that's right, nothing. You are pretty good at that, aren't you?
----------------
Nice approach you have Charles. Hit 'em with a load of lies and defamation
from an anonymous identity and hide when the truth comes out. When someone
sticks up for your victim, give 'em both barrels too.
In about a week there will be nowhere left for you to hide mate. Let's see
how your bull**** stands up to legal scrutiny, eh?
--
Douglas,
Those who can, just do it.

Old May 24th 07, 12:49 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alan Browne

John McWilliams wrote:
Draco wrote:

On May 22, 12:09 am, John McWilliams wrote:

Ryadiia wrote:

All right, all ready! All 'youse'. Points made, understood.

Now please, the three of youse- see if you can not reply to any post by
either of the other two, nor discuss the matter in other threads for a
period of two hours- days or weeks, if you possibly can.

John,
All I can say is good luck. If these three can behave then there is
hope for all of us. Otherwise it will be business as usual.

How much is 28 quid in US cash anyway. If it isn't more than a couple
of bucks, I'm in.

Even as the British Pound Sterling plummeted when I moved from there,
(was $2.80 for those with a time frame) it's still worth more than a buck.
And it was a whimsical figger (Brit figure of speech) anyway, and I am
not putting up a pfenning of my own dough.

OTOH Brits are paid less Pounds than Americans are paid dollars and a
pound does not go very far... Breakfast in Kensington was about 9 Pounds
last time.

Fuel is at about a Pound a litre... 3.78 Pounds per US Gallon!

London is known as the city "For the haves and the have yachts"

The Pound might be worth more on world markets, but it is pretty
worthless in the UK.

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.
Old May 24th 07, 06:20 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Julianne A. Butt

"Ryadiia" wrote in message

I can identify one pic on his site which I definately I took but who
actually pressed the button for the rest is anyone's guess. They were
after all taken on days of group enjoyment. I use the 20D as a family
happy snap camera now. Anyone on one of our outings is free to pick it up
and use it.

Surely with all those shutterbugs snapping happily away someone got a shot
of you and Julian together.
Why not post that happy snap?

Old May 25th 07, 02:16 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

(sorry if this goes double-post-ish - computer sneezed)

Off topic - just for Douglas' legal team to laugh at. Thanks, Doug,
for the opportunity to post these references here for anyone
interested...

On May 24, 9:40 pm, "Ryadiia" wrote:
Oh dear Charles... YOU REALLY DONT WANT TO **** ME OFF to use anotherbullies
words.

So you *object* to those words, but you use them. On your lawyers
advice? Just like they advised you to post other peoples images, when
you were complaining about them posting yours?

I ask, AGAIN, for your lawyer's name? I'd love to talk to him/her
direct. Why do you never take up that offer? As you know, they can
email me on this address - I'm waiting...

Your statement admitting you took my images without authorisation:

"For the record, 2 out of 3 of the images I posted were on the *front*
page of his website - there was no hunting around for those. (The
third was thumb on the first page of a gallery linked off the
front page)."

Reposting images is not 'theft'. Where credit is given to the author
and the images are used to refute a point being made by the original
author, then any legal-beagle would laugh in your face so much you
would have to wipe off the spit. Look up the concept of fair use.
Also note that you can repost any of *my* images to refute any similar
claim made by me, with my blessing. For example if I ever:
- claimed an image was a cropped enlargement, when in reality it was a
reduction.. (you, Douglas, have done this three times - and that is
LYING)
- claimed an image was wrongly exposed, when the EXIF data showed it
was the photographer's error.. (you, Douglas, have done that - and
that is INCOMPETENCE)

... lots of other examples spring to mind, but I won't bore you..

By the way, you have never answered the following question, so how
about NOW?
IF REPOSTING IMAGES IS THEFT, HOW DOES WWW.ARCHIVE.ORG, or for that
matter GOOGLE CACHING, EXIST LEGALLY?

Take your time, and quote some law while you argue that one, ok? (O:

---------------
January 12, 2006 you made another really nice statement:
"Please do a bit more research if you want to get involved in bunfights.
For me, my new years resolution is to try to ignore Douglas' paranoia..."

This is STUPIDITY, not paranoia. I *do* ignore most of your
diarrhoea. Just look around - I've left you alone on most of your
other drivel postings.

Just another New year resolution gone astray?

Kept all yours, have you? But I'm not denying, that was a serious
crime you got me on, right there. Take me away, Officer Dibble...

What about this statement from you?
"Avery, I can almost guarantee you will not see any samples, and if you
do, they will prove nothing, except perhaps that he can do pretty
little samples. (As can any idiot with a half decent printer....)"

Did you ever follow up and ask Duncan what he thought of the print I sent
him?

DUNCAN? Who is that? But anyway, here's Avery's last comments about
your print:
"An acceptable image I guess. Viewed from half a room away it is more
than acceptably sharp"

GRIN!!! It is 'acceptable' and only "acceptably sharp" *from half a
friggin room away*. Yet this was only 900mm wide and taken on a Canon
20D!!! Douglas thinks that was an endorsement of his enlarging
prowess, which tells you about his standards... (O:

Avery also said, when confronted by your "attitude":
I was going to have a really, really close look at it and email my
opinions to Douglas. , but he seemed to think that this was a bad
idea. Now I just can't be bothered.

So you didn't actually WANT his opinions, did you Doug? Convenient
selective memory, Doug. But anyone can check all the dialogue he
http://groups.google.com.au/group/au...29321076e4a6c6

Yes, just another person Douglas claims as a 'fan', has to put the
record straight.

He spoke rather favourably of it but that part mysteriously escaped you did
it?

BIGGER GRIN!! 'Rather favourably'???? What was it again, oh yes,
"acceptably sharp from half a room away"?? Forgive my smirk.

And then there was this beauty:
"For the record:
1. I have never, not once, lied about Douglas MacDonald. (This is the
same Douglas MacDonald who posts as, wait for it.. alienjones himself,
bigpix, the administrator, henretta, douglas, from douglas,
technoaussie, one million pics, one million pictures, joe bailey,
alvie, the yowie, graham hunt, healthypcs.. and more. Me? - I'm just
Chrlz...)"

Who are you today?

I'm Mark. As I have already stated, Charles was my (only) usenet
identity back then, and is a childhood nickname. I had to drop the
address when go.com shut down their email system, and reverted to my
real name - when I did, I publicly announced I was doing so. I have
never used *any* other identity on usenet, and never used those two
identities at the same time.

You, MR HYPOCRITE, however, have used over 70, including:
ryadia, technoaussie, auspics, big guy, ormiston, sebastian po, doug,
douglas, douglas macdonald, stool pigeon, duncan donald,
an interested bystander, one million pics, one million pictures, alan
jones, alienjones, alienjones himself, alvie, the yowie, bigpix, pix
on canvas, the administrator, pixby, henretta, joe bailey, graham
hunt, healthypcs, random user 12987, MoioM, go go dancer, maddy, huey
fong, wilder and wilder, tekoaussie, justintyme, snaps, kakadu, HPC,
deciple of EOS, child of EOS, call me any name, keep_it_simple,
notsimple, not_just_Simple, tropical treat, d-mac, wraped in canvas,
Julian, Cryptopix...

Gee, why would someone use that many names? Don't bother giving the
bull**** answer, Doug.. we all know why.

But wait there's more...
"Douglas IS a fraud. See above link for unequivocal proof - the message
headers do not lie. I'll stand before a judge and say it if necessary.
And it's already in writing on the ASIC records."

Yes, you FRADULENTLY posted as GRAHAM HUNT, he
http://groups.google.com.au/group/re...251efcf54a561c
You even ADMITTED the posts came from your computer, which means even
if it wasn't you who typed the message, it was still a fraudluent
attempt by an *employee* to try to boost the value of a franchise.
The laughable part of it is there was NEVER ANY BUSINESS OF THAT NAME
(Techno-Aussie Digital Print Centre) - you were just trying to drum up
interest in the hope of sucking some poor loser into a fantasy.

If it *did* exist, post the ABN, Doug. (then the fraud will be
enforcable)

Or this little Gem:
"Douglas is a liar, he doesn't have any permits"

Beautiful - you just PROVED you are a LIAR!

Why? Because I NEVER posted those words. If you claim I did, post a
link - if you can't - you are a LIAR.

When this permit crap came up, I said that having permits to take
images in a national park wasn't any indication of photographic
skills. Which is, of course, true.

Here's what Douglas said:
I am also registered (holding the necessary permits) with the EPA,
Forest and Wildlife service and ATSIC (the native Aboriginal corporation
here)as a working Photographer

Let's look at that statement, shall we?
First up, the EPA in Qld does not issue permits to photograph
anything, except through the QP&WS, see below.
Second, there is no "Forest and Wildlife Service" - it is, and was
then, the "Qld Parks & Wildlife Service". They do issue permits to
photograph commercially in national parks, but those permits *have* to
be sought by *anyone* planning to use NP images commercially, and do
not reflect any skill on the part of the holder.
Third, ATSIC was disbanded in March 2005, about a year before Douglas
claimed he had permits from them. But ATSIC did not issue permits -
permission has to be sought individually from the many diverse
communities, each of which has differing interpretations on entry and
allowable photography. Again, such permission (only sometimes in the
form of a paper permit) means nothing in regard to a photographer's
skills.

So given that Douglas screwed up the names... even if I *had* said
that, I was not lying..

Refuted when I posted a scan of the permit. Where did you go then Charles?

I stayed on the thread and pointed out exactly what I pointed out
above - and that having a commercial use permit means absolutely
sparrow's fart about your photography skill, which is what the thread
was about.

Boy, The education department is going to have field day when they get hold
of all your bullying posts. Where are you going to run to then? Back to SA?
Not likely with your form.

So why, after all these years and months, haven't you done anything,
you incompetent?

Hint, why not tell the truth - you haven't been to any lawyer (or if
you did they laughed so uncontrollably that you left in tears), and
you just figure that you can bluff your way out of anything. Well,
here's a news flash - I'm still here, and you're still a lousy
photographer, a liar, an obsessed fool, and a sockpuppeteer. And no-
one is fooled. Look around.

What about this other gem you spewed out?
"That's all, folks. In other words, no shopfront address..."
Refresh my memory, will you Charles, what did you say when I posted a
picture of it?

There was nothing more to add, given *your* website said this:
Email:
Post: Douglas, Post Office Box 2116,
Wellington Point, Qld 4160
On Sundays: At The Cleveland Craft Market opposite Iluka arcade, in Bloomfield Street.
By Telephone: (07) 3821 1429 Business hours only please

In other words, YOU said you had no shopfront. I just repeated it.
The picture you posted showed a small office door with a few prints
behind it and a sign on the window that could have been knocked up in
five minutes. Show us that image again, Doug, or give the address.
If not, WHY not?

Nice approach you have Charles. Hit 'em with a load of lies and defamation

You still haven't managed to post a lie. All refuted above, with
links.

from an anonymous identity and hide when the truth comes out.

Anonymous??? Hahahhahhhah!!! The 70-plus sockpuppeteer speaks with
forked tongue. My email address has always been valid, and I have
never hidden behind an anonymiser.

When someone
sticks up for your victim, give 'em both barrels too.

In about a week there will be nowhere left for you to hide mate. Let's see
how your bull**** stands up to legal scrutiny, eh?

Yep, waiting.......

Are we there yet?

To Douglas' lawyer/s (gigglesmirksnort) - please contact me direct. I
have some interesting stuff to show you about your 'client'.

Old May 25th 07, 04:39 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On May 25, 9:16 am, wrote:

lots of useful info snipped

To Douglas' lawyer/s (gigglesmirksnort) - please contact me direct. I
have some interesting stuff to show you about your 'client'.

Perhaps they are still busy building the mountain of evidence for the
case against me?
It takes some time when you have to coordinate with the FBI,
international authorities, and the many local news outlets. Of course,
nobody at the local FBI office or any of the news outlets have ever
heard from Doug, and despite all his threats I've yet to be contacted
by any member of his crack Arkansas legal team.. Kinda like the fact
that nobody at Queensland University has ever heard of Julian Abbot.
The pattern of lies continues. Only his names change.

new photographs gcorbeau Digital SLR Cameras 0 April 27th 07 07:39 PM
photographs tonita Digital Photography 3 August 23rd 06 12:57 AM
My photographs paul Fine Art, Framing and Display 0 July 17th 06 01:29 PM
360 VR Photographs...how is it done? ASAAR Digital Photography 23 May 4th 05 08:56 PM
Art photographs [email protected] General Equipment For Sale 0 February 23rd 05 05:59 AM