CURIOUS ABOUT THE 20D !!!

Old October 1st 04, 12:56 AM
Annika1980

Default CURIOUS ABOUT THE 20D !!!

Old October 1st 04, 02:41 AM
Clyde Torres

"Annika1980" wrote in message

Nice, very nice!

Clyde Torres

Old October 1st 04, 03:25 AM
Clyde Torres

"Annika1980" wrote in message

Today, Canon 20D, 17-85mm USM IS, one penny short of $2,000, Calumet Photo,
Chicago, get em while they're hot. Mine will be here next week.

Clyde Torres

Old October 1st 04, 04:38 AM
Frank

Very nice shot. Is that the former "little" divot? Looks pretty well
grown up by now.
Old October 1st 04, 01:48 PM
Annika1980

Very nice shot. Is that the former "little" divot? Looks pretty well
grown up by now.

Yeah, when I found him he was about 6" long. Now he can stretch out and reach
up on the kitchen counter.

Old October 1st 04, 06:13 PM
Peter A. Stavrakoglou

"Annika1980" wrote in message

Nice as always. I was looking at you "Illegal Use of Hands" shot. Was that
taken at a nightgame at high ISO? It looks very clean if it was.

Old October 1st 04, 11:13 PM
Annika1980

From: "Peter A. Stavrakoglou"

Nice as always. I was looking at you "Illegal Use of Hands" shot. Was that
taken at a nightgame at high ISO? It looks very clean if it was.

That was ISO 800.

Old October 2nd 04, 01:54 AM
Peter A. Stavrakoglou

From: "Peter A. Stavrakoglou"

Nice as always. I was looking at you "Illegal Use of Hands" shot. Was

that
taken at a nightgame at high ISO? It looks very clean if it was.

That was ISO 800.

Very clean shot. The noise level, or lack thereof, is excellent.