Photo Gallery - HAWAII 2006 - paradise lost

Old September 28th 07, 01:18 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,hawaii.politics,free.it.viaggi.usa,de.alt.rec.digitalfotografie,de.rec.reisen.misc
DONOTREPLY

Default Photo Gallery - HAWAII 2006 - paradise lost

Waikiki on Oahu, Hawaii ..

http://y23stockpic.free.fr/200608_hawaii_3/
http://y23stockpic.free.fr/200608_hawaii_4/ (and more...)

5 years earlier...
http://y23stockpic.free.fr/2001_honululu_04/
http://y23stockpic.free.fr/2001_honululu_05/ (and more...)

No investment in infrastructure,
private capitalist wealth -- but public poverty,
new cars -- but pot-hole roads.
Big supermarkets, but no public halls.
All money for property-value and the ubiquitous military,
but no money for silent electric buses or new sewers.

Disaster tourism is now really cheap!
The nose-diving US dollar makes it possible.
Let's hope the oil runs out.

Old September 28th 07, 02:34 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,hawaii.politics,free.it.viaggi.usa,de.alt.rec.digitalfotografie,de.rec.reisen.misc
DYD666

"DONOTREPLY" ha scritto nel messaggio
ups.com...
Waikiki on Oahu, Hawaii ..

sono stato l'anno scorso a waikiki
molto bello anche se non me lo aspettavo fosse cosi'...

ti immagini le hawaii con panorami stupendi incontaminati..invece li' e'
come fosse un mega centro commerciale sulla spiaggia..
grattacieli ovunque...

Old September 30th 07, 07:16 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,hawaii.politics,free.it.viaggi.usa,de.alt.rec.digitalfotografie,de.rec.reisen.misc
DONOTREPLY

sono stato l'anno scorso a waikiki
molto bello anche se non me lo aspettavo fosse cosi'...

molto bello? You should come and see New Zealand!

Today was a rainy day, so I went to the museum
and saw the German V1 bomb again.. and a kick-arse exhibition about
volcanoes!

http://y23stockpic.free.fr/20070930-...eum/index.html

ti immagini le hawaii con panorami stupendi incontaminati..invece li' e'
come fosse un mega centro commerciale sulla spiaggia..
grattacieli ovunque...

I wish I would understand more italiano!! Or shoudn't I?

Oh! I also added new picture galleries:

http://y23stockpic.free.fr/2005-koeln-auckland
http://y23stockpic.free.fr/2002may-wind
http://y23stockpic.free.fr/20030531-sofi-ac