Heiland split grade

Old February 29th 04, 12:45 PM
wjjk

Default Heiland split grade

Hi,

I am thinking of buying a Heiland split grade module for my Durst
Modular 70 enlarger. Has anyone experience with this combination? My
enlarger currently uses the condensor head. Does the Heiland module
contain everything I need for modifying my enlarger or do I need to buy
a separate halogen enlarger head as well? I am asking this last question
since the Heiland brochure explicitely says for several other enlargers
(e.g. Durst M700) that the split grade set includes a halogen enlarger
head and stabilised transformer. Any information is appreciated.

Regards, Walter
Old March 1st 04, 08:00 AM
Hans Brouns

"wjjk" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Hi,

I am thinking of buying a Heiland split grade module for my Durst
Modular 70 enlarger. Has anyone experience with this combination? My
enlarger currently uses the condensor head. Does the Heiland module
contain everything I need for modifying my enlarger or do I need to buy
a separate halogen enlarger head as well? I am asking this last question
since the Heiland brochure explicitely says for several other enlargers
(e.g. Durst M700) that the split grade set includes a halogen enlarger
head and stabilised transformer. Any information is appreciated.

Regards, Walter

Hallo Walter,

You can split print with your Durst Modular 70 enlager without any other
equipment. The only things you need are two filters # 0 and # 5 as you need
for variable contrast printing. Search the net for split printing

Greeting,
Hans

Old March 1st 04, 11:34 AM
Jim Phelps

"Hans Brouns" wrote in message

[...]

If the Modular 70 has a color head, then you don't need anything else,
period. Just set your filters for grade 0 (or other) and grade 5 (and
again, or other grade). Use the setting determined by the paper
manufacturer for your enlarger as a starting point.

Jim

The Worlds Uncensored News Source