SYNOPSIS OF "a deal" THAT DID NOT WORK (no deal or no deal)

Old March 29th 08, 09:49 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom,sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,wny.rochester.freenet,alt.culture.ny-upstate
dale

Default SYNOPSIS OF "a deal" THAT DID NOT WORK (no deal or no deal)

From Sat Mar 29 04:42:11 2008
Subject: SYNOPSIS OF "a deal" THAT DID NOT WORK
From: dale

Cc:
, , , , , , , , , , jstas , , , , , , , , , , Bergetta , Coz , CPUSA , Daily News , DIck , "F. Craig" , Joe Sims , John , JWendland , Kathy Stebbins , PWW , R Fryer , Tom RIggins ,
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 04:42:11 -0400

Yes when there are shenanigans there is a deal. When there is noise
around shenanigans, there is a failed deal. You have the keys to EDUCATE
these people, and in a compassionate way, make reparations. I can say
"deal" to the police if they come on a false 302 commitment, I can say
"deal" in a psych ward, I can say "deal" in a group home. I carry this
with me, and willl hand it to the police, and file a report on the deal.
Now, I need no reparation, others might, start moving

opportunity dealing is always the problem, pecking orders instead of
fair rules competition, and common grounds considerations, I could name
names here too, I was pretty high in WOrldwide business. Investment
opportunities, start up business opportunities, job opportunities

we discussed that there are things on earth besides man, the call of the
wild, temptation, I am not pursuing this any further if there are no
more shenanigans

On Sat, 2008-03-29 at 03:40 -0400, dale wrote:
is the biggest issue we face
it pits one life form against each other
plants and microorganisms have life too ...

we must learn to eat of the dead and not the ripe until syntethic food
is
perfected

I realize this is a big long term issue, beyond just our specie, it has
be recognized, the call of the wild must be tamed for the auspices of
social logic to prevail

don't be a pig in the mean time

just some thoughts, probably won't have much more to say after all this
unless asked, peace, out

On Sat, 2008-03-29 at 02:36 -0400, dale wrote:
We are not alone on this earth or in the Universe. There are beasts with
many different sensory (recopetion/transmission) faculties. Probably the
dominant germ/ameoba is at fault

You can stimulate the reactive mind, develop a rapport, and through a
temptation of developing yourself as an authority, introduce influence
into the analytical mind and exploit, you cannot address the analytical
mind directly, but people are social and get endorphin responses from
social means

Clarity, clear, is the adrenaline/endorphin state and cognitive
recognizance of such things

I got the terms reactive mind, analytical mind, clear from Scientology.
these concepts are helpful, I am not anti-psychiatry, I have my
complaints,
I am not a member of the church of Scientology

--
http://www.dalekelly.name

On Sat, 2008-03-29 at 00:35 -0400, dale wrote:
The auspices of life are what is important. The purpose of any CALL is
to bring about the auspices. Adrenaline/endorphin
disorder comes about when the call becomes more important than the
auspices. I do realize the social factors that can lead to this.

I am willing to put these issues aside if they do not continue. If they
ever come up, I come up. Blue balls "use them or lose them" was your
call. My auspices are sound. 777 does trump 666 . False 302 forms was
your weapon (weep-on). Now I will live my life, you will live yours. Any
using of the police as your pawns, I will file a police report on you,
on the spot, with alll such information dicussed.

Other people's decisions surrounding these issues are up to them.

I am Dale Kelly of Dale Lemoine Kelly of David Lemoine Kelly of David
Kelly of Thomas Kelly, and of my blessings in life

(note the names Thomas and David are Israeli and were carried on)

On Fri, 2008-03-28 at 19:08 -0400, dale wrote:
from the Bible - "The Kingdom is given unto the gentiles" - Jeez-Us

SURE LOOKS LIKE IT - capisce? - YES I HAVE THE WILD/JOKER CARD too

Jewish CABAL called their counterparts - gentles
MASADA was not gentle
CELTS and Romans do not have to be gentle
messed with the wrong family you HOOLIGAN/GIGOLOS

may the souls of Thomas, Mary and Jesus rest in peace, truly sons of
David, truly the royalty of Israel

blue balls, "use them or lose them" - WE USE THEM

I am an atheist. Martin Luther, the founder of Protestantism was real
close. It is the priest class that is the problem. If there is a God
he
can do things himself. They set up themselves as the absolute
spokesmen
for an ultimate authority, forming a HOOLIGAN CABAL(KABBALAH) of
pecking
orders through shenanigans as opposed to finding common grounds and
fair
rules competition. It is the worst PLAGUE .... and Jewish culture is
the
big player, Judaism/Christianity/Islam/Hindu, all mideast ... (eastern
stuff is more individual. If I had to take sides with any it would be
with the Orange/Protestants who came from Luther.

chosen people idea - no
the word Christianity - saving people, fine, by a mystical lamb God,
no
the word communism(communes) - fine, once man is out of survival
Ayn Rand - mysticism - no

The Jews got CABAL from the Egyptian Empire. The Moslems/Indians are
from
the same place and vying for the CABAL.

777 trumps 666 - read the Bible

Kelly=CELT
777 trumps 666 - read the Bible
I, Dale Kelly and the son of my Father Dale Lemoine Kelly
Dale Lemoine Kelly is the father of me, Dale Kelly
Father, Son, Holy Spear-it
(trinity revealed)
THE DOOR IS SHUT
by this “politician”
there will be no “outside” help
MAY THEIR DEMONS BE UPON THEM
BIOLOGY NOT MYTH
FATHER OF SON
SON OF FATHER
FATHER + SON = HOLY SPEAR-IT
holy trinity revealed

my mother's family is Del Signore, of the sur, of seniority, Roman

I know my Italian history somewhat from my Grandfathers. The families
are Del Signore (meaning of seniority), Figarelli,
Angelozzi(Ingle), Ferri. My Father's family: Kelly, Martin, Septer,
Kustus

I have studied Irish/Scottish/Welch history somewhat. They are Gaelic.
Migrated from Gaulish Spain, to Gaelic/CELTIC Ireland/Scotland/Wales.

There is a certain history I found at http://www.okelly.net

The issues go a lot further back than green/orange. And marriages like
the ones I come from, bridge certain gaps.

Julius Caesar of the Roman Empire (Italy) in attempts to demonize
Northern Europe (and take their lands) called the
northern people CELTS (and Gauls), meaning killers. One clan got angry
and actually started naming their children CELT.Guess whose clan? Here
is the oldest written paternal ethnic history

note: CELT=CELLAIGH=KELL=KELLY (language differences only ...)

O'KELLY is a genuine 'O' surname which belongs to the oldest class of
native Irish surnames. It means 'Descendent of Ceallach' (war or
contention), and is the name of several distinct and illustrious
families in various parts of Ireland. O'KELLY was chief of the great
U?
Maine clan and ruled over an extensive territory in the counties of
Galway and Roscommon.

The O'Kellys of U? Maine derive their name and descent from Ceallach,
celebrated chief in AD. 874 who was a descendant of Ciolla-da-Chrioch,
prince of the royal House of Heremon in the 4th century.

Colla-da-Chrioch was the first King of Ulster after its conquest by
the
Three Collas in the 4th century. He had three sons ; Rochadh, the
ancestors of the O'Kellys of Ulster; Imchadh, the ancestor of the
O'Kellys of U? Maine, and Fiacha Cassan, the ancestor of the O'Mooneys
of Ulster.

Ceallach was chieftain of Ui Maine for eighteen years from 856AD to
874AD when he was slain and was the fourteenth chieftain in descent
from
Maine Mor.

Colla-da-Chrioch himself was the son of Eochy Dubhlen and his mother
was
Alechia, daughter of Updar, King of Alba (Scotland). Colla-da-Chrioch
was one of three sons known as the "three Collas" from whom descended
many noble families of Ireland, as the Mc Mahons of Monaghan, the
Maguires of Fermanagh, the O'Hanlons of Armagh, and many others of the
great Clann Colla of the Oirghialla of Ulster.

The Modern Kelly Surname is Born

The middle and late 16th centuries saw the English monarchy very much
preoccupied with war in central Europe. However by the end of the 16th
century peace had been achieved and the English turned their attention
to Ireland. Their aim was to break the influence of the gaelic Lords
by
breaking Irish culture and re-introducing English nobles and laws in
place of the gaelic.

Vast amounts of resource were expended by the English subduing the
Irish
chieftains. They commenced on a campaign of the Irish surrendering
their
titles and land with the promise that it would be granted back to them
according to English law.

Queen Elizabeth wrote it to Colla O?Kelly, Seventh Lord of Screen near
Athleague. She requested him to drop the ?O? from the surname O?Kelly
give up of his Irish language, and customs and adopt the customs,
language and laws of the English.

Colla O?Kelly was rewarded well for his allegiance to the English
crown.
He gave up the Irish surname O?Kelly, gave up the customs and laws of
the Irish chieftains and adopted the English language and the customs
and laws of the English. In return he was granted the castles of
Screen,
Lecharro in Roscommon, Knockcrogherty, Cloneoran, Fadane, Coolowe and
is
a large tracts of land in Tiaquinn with the Wednesday market and the
yearly fair at Knockcrogherty. He also granted the right to run a
ferry
over the River Suck from Ballyforan on the East to Muckloon in the
West.

From this date onward it was the custom of the family to be known
as ?Kelly?. Thus the modern Kelly family was born.

Colla died in 1615 and is buried in Kilconnell Abbey

On Fri, 2008-03-28 at 06:55 -0400, dale wrote:
by this "politician"
there will be no outside "help"
LET THERE DEMONS BE UPON THEM
FATHER, SON, HOLY SPEAR-IT

On Fri, 2008-03-28 at 02:29 -0400, dale wrote:
they have involved the Irish Catholic boy, Derek Donahue who
lives next
door to us.

(Nicole, forward to Dad)

On Fri, 2008-03-28 at 02:28 -0400, dale wrote:
My Uncle exposed himself to my Mother, and she got wind of a
lot of what
happened and there was a cover up

(Nicole, forward to Dad)

do not feel uncomfortable talking to my Dad's second wife, or
her
mother, they indicated by gestures and such that they were
involved and
were very frightened to see me after I came home from
ROchester.

On Fri, 2008-03-28 at 02:26 -0400, dale wrote:
(Nicole, please forward to Dad)

A WIlliam Buck Carpenter of near Rochester NY, mocked the
idea that my
mom had been raped. I responded, and he was TERRIFIED to
know that I
didn't know, there was no "mark", it was not real mafia, it
was not
"made", DIck Brook, 657 Magee Avenue, Rochester may indeed
have
something to do with this. Bergetta had some communications
with him.

On Fri, 2008-03-28 at 00:17 -0400, dale wrote:
Since I was put in a position to expose them, I did my
best to
communicate to their people and stop any problems outside
of law for
being known to do such things.

(Nicole, please forward to Dad)

From: dale
Subject: attention compas/compadres

soc.culture.italian,soc.culture.scottish,soc.cultu re.irish,rec.motorcycles.harley,alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 23:11:48 -0500

alt.drugs.hard:708838 alt.sex.prostitution:474765
rec.gambling.lottery:111254
alt.society.labor-unions:135412

the people below are NOT real mafia, they may be blood to
mafia who got
some pompous ideas and DID NOT get educated, they may be
Italians et.c
who
think they are mafia, they may be "associates", or
"customers" out of
hand, believe me I KNOW, please make sure they make NO
MORE mistakes of
this order if they are your people, or you care about
them, I'll take
the
law route ... I'm willing to put this issue aside if there
are NO more
problems on this order

From
Thu Mar 27 21:37:01 2008
Subject: an issue I am dealing with
From: dale
To:
, Bergetta
Cc: Coz , John ,
,
,
, ,
, Daily
News , Kathy Stebbins

Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 21:37:01 -0400

/;use_ssl=never

Please forward a copy of this to Bill Miller, Dan Collier,
Dr. Dennis
Wayne. It is a legal matter I am dealing with in which I
may need your
assistance in the future. I need no action now, my Mom
owns a house, we
live in an apartment peacefully and comfortably, now the
issue has been
brought to the attention of the authorities, at this
house, seperate
from the main problem. I discussed the basis of my legal
issue with Bill
Miller at my last appointment. I have an appointment with
Dr. Wayne on
the 14th of April.

From
Thu Mar 27 21:05:17 2008
Subject: FOR THE RECORD - ADDITION DETAILS-
MOTIVE -
SHENANIGANS
From: dale

Cc: Coz , John ,
,
,
, ,
, Daily
News , Kathy Stebbins

1206638980.10416.638.camel@dale
1206644388.10416.648.camel@dale
1206650941.10416.674.camel@dale
1206653031.10416.676.camel@dale
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 21:05:17 -0400

/;use_ssl=never

These incidents have led me to have a psychobiological
disorder called
schizoaffective, paranoid symptoms and mood swings. I am
not in denial
of my illness. I go to Mon Yough Community Services for
treatment. I
have an outstanding case manage, Dan Collier. I have a
therapist, Bill
Miller, who is very adept at engaging me in conversation.
I have
discussed these issues with Bill. My Doctor, Dennis Wayne,
is not as
sacrastic as the whole system is. I have my complaints
about the mental
health system, but I take my medecine and go to all my
appointments. I
know the rules, no threatening others or myself. My
experience is that
there is a due process circumvention of the local
investigative process
into 302 commitment, in that ANYONE call simply fill out
one of these
forms, and it goes to a County facility that is NOT
involved in
investigation. My experience is that the personell in many
cases are
either sarcastic or have disregard or even abusive. THERE
IS CORRUPTION,
any investigation in this matter would be appreciated.

My first commitment, was because I was frightened in
Rochester because
my sex organs had shrunk due to issue discussed below, 3
hours and then
let go. My second commitment was because I was frightened
and stood out
side of McKeesport hospital for hours considering whether
to go in.
AFterwards, some HOOLIGAN members of my family started the
shenanigans
thinking the door was open. My sistsr tried to take me
outside of
McKeesport to Forbes Regional Hospital, because she "knew
someone
there". Dale Webb, the attorney, and the Judge, dismissed
her and she
left in a DISGRUNTLED MOOD. Everytime I start to try and
figure out what
led me to my ails, and especially when I start asking
questions, a false
302 commitment form is filed. It has taken me a very long
time to get
the facilities in myself to stand up to this abuse which
is disturbing
my therapy. I could very well not have the facilities if I
did not have
the answers, so that was my drive everytime I would get a
clear head
from managing my thoughts via the medicine.

I realize this issue crosses state lines. I will not press
charges
against my Mother, but will require her to testify, if the
abuse
continues. She becomes ver concerned about my Uncle, and
is easily
persuaded. If they try to file a false 302 again, I carry
this message
with me, and will file a police report and start the legal
system in
motion, and carry out civil suits to penalize them
financially. If you
want to communicate the seriousness of this matter with
them, I will
appreciate it. Thank You

On Thu, 2008-03-27 at 17:23 -0400, dale wrote:
the connection between my Uncle and George is that he
used to work for
him.

On Thu, 2008-03-27 at 16:49 -0400, dale wrote:
OF utmost importance, do not involve me and my mother
in your
problems
any longer. We have a seperate living arrangement from
you, BACK OFF

1. Kevin Thomas - Rochester NY, gave me a drink of
soda one day, he
got
a funny look on his face, so I did not drink it all,
soon after my
organs shrank severely (they are okay now) Kathy
Stebbins of
Rochester
knows Kevin

2. I come home from Rochester and my Mom tells me, My
Uncle spent
$5000
on wrecking my life in Rochester somehow

3. My Grandmother indicated to me, her family, brother
Chic's
children
(Joker's II) dealt in cocaine, she kind of said this
coyly ....

4. My Uncle worked for his Uncle George Del Signore,
construction

5. Kevin Thomas had two Italian friends (Chopper,
Joe), that did not
neccesarily recognize me as half Italian, Joe's family
was in
construction, one day Joe's mother called my house in
Rochester
asking
where he was, and said he left instructions with her
to call, Kathy
and
Kevin know Chopper and Joe

so, I don't know which path the stuff got from point a
to be, Del
Signore or Ingle (angelozzi), I can say for sure it
was NOT from Jim
Ingle of the Amity Grille, Dravosburg, or
Andrew/Vivian of the
Little
Tavern, (now Jokers, NOT Jokers II) I know their
character well
enough

my Uncle seems to take his cues from my Grandmother
(Yolanda Ingle
Del
Signore), nor was it Chic of Jokers (not Jokers II) in
Fitchburg
Mass

some of these people above however could give you
answers

I can say for sure
1) what Kevin did
2) what my Mom said
3) what my Grandmother said

there are other auspices I could discuss, I will file
a police
report on
the immediately if they file a false 302 commitment on
me again,
otherwise I would like them to BACK OFF me and my
mother

there is also the issue that my Uncle is from an
affair my
Grandmother
had in WWII, my mother told me this, and she once
coyly referred to
him
as her "jew boy"

MY Dad, Dale Lemoine Kelly of Trafford PA can testify
to my
Grandmother's lack of credibility and history of thug
attitude and
behavior, and many family matters

On Thu, 2008-03-27 at 14:59 -0400, dale wrote:
Bergetta, if you take this ONE STEP forward. We will
go to motive.
Uncle
Cozzie will go to jail for a long time. Mom has been
trying to
protect
him. I exposed him as a homosexual to Pap, when he
just wouldn't
stop.
Not someone who just gets pleasure, you know the
PLAGUE. Pap
cried. As
per a previous note, Uncle Cozzie having some money
tried to
arrange a
chemical castration against me, I did not drink the
whole soda,
and my
sex organs work fine. I will take this issue
further. BACK OFF, no
more
false 302 commitments. I am not stupid, Berletic is
not stupid,
the
police "talked" to me last time this happened. If a
commitment
comes my
way, I will file a police report on the way down
against Uncle
Cozzie,
and against all HOOLIGANS involved in the false
commitmentt. We
will
pull records from Forbes Regional when you tried to
take this
issue out
of McKeesport before. My treatment is FINE, I go to
my
apointments, I
take my medecine. I know the rules: do not threaten
yourself or
others.
DO NOT DISTURB MOTHER ANY MORE.

On Thu, 2008-03-27 at 13:29 -0400, dale wrote:
Bergtta, let me make this clear, the GIG is up.
Its called an
adrenaline/endorphin PLAGUE. HOOLIGANS pull off a
shenanigan,
get a
endorphin reward, then go on to culture that
endorphin response
and
drive it. The shenanignans will come to an end. I
have alerted
the
authorities in this matter, and I will contact
Thmas Berletic
and
Grandfather Kelly was the Chief of Special Police
in Duquesne.
MckEesport is no "smug town" and the shenanigans
you may get
away with
in Monroeville and Oakmont will not work here and
are not
welcome here.
Take it further and I will file a police report
for false 302
filings
and have the lot of you HOOLIGANS hauled in. Mom
has already
told me
about you calling lately very concerned about "how
long"? I'll
put Mom
on the stand. Like I said, BACK OFF. Do I make
myself clear.

On Thu, 2008-03-27 at 09:50 -0400,
wrote:
What are you talking about?
Back off what?
I barely even have the time to say Hello to Mom
let alone
influence
her. All I have done this past few months is
try to help her
and
provide her with the things she needs to be
comfortable.
Where is the
problem here?

the big deal? dale In The Darkroom 0 March 25th 08 10:22 AM
the big deal? dale Digital Photography 0 March 25th 08 10:22 AM
how to deal with "delay time" when photographing [email protected] Digital Photography 9 August 6th 07 05:11 PM
20$ deal krishnakumarg 35mm Photo Equipment 4 March 29th 07 10:14 PM
Is X-Sync speed a "big deal" anymore - now that we have High-speed synch on powerful flash units? C J Southern Digital SLR Cameras 39 December 29th 05 04:24 PM