New digital camera website

Old April 11th 06, 10:12 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot

Default New digital camera website

Greetings Digital Photographers,

I have started a new site dedicated to digital cameras, and will be
doing a monthly giveaway! This month the giveaway is a 1 gigabyte
memory card from SanDisk. The winner will have their choice of either
SD or CompactFlash format. Please visit the site for more
information.

http://www.dc-gear.com/

Thanks, and hope to see you there!

-------------------------------------
http://www.dcgear.com/
Monthly Digital Camera Gear Giveaways!
Old April 11th 06, 10:50 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot

"dc-gear.com" wrote:

Greetings Digital Photographers,

I have started a new site dedicated to digital cameras, and will be
doing a monthly giveaway! This month the giveaway is a 1 gigabyte
memory card from SanDisk. The winner will have their choice of either
SD or CompactFlash format. Please visit the site for more
information.

Nah, I'd like the info first please.

--
Paul (Everyone I know goes away in the end)
Stop and Look
Old April 11th 06, 11:28 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 21:50:29 GMT, Paul Heslop
wrote:

Nah, I'd like the info first please.

Ok, all you have to do is create a forum account at my site and start
posting messages. Every 2 posts you make gets you registered for the
giveaway one time, or you can link to the site or refer people to the
forum to get more entries. Every month there will be a new digital
camera related giveaway. Just trying to get the site going, and
looking forward to giving away a lot of great camera gear if the site
does well!

-------------------------------------
Old April 12th 06, 02:14 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot

wrote:

Nah, I'd like the info first please.

Ok, all you have to do is create a forum account at my site and start
posting messages. Every 2 posts you make gets you registered for the
giveaway one time, or you can link to the site or refer people to the
forum to get more entries. Every month there will be a new digital
camera related giveaway. Just trying to get the site going, and
looking forward to giving away a lot of great camera gear if the site
does well!

Sounds fair enough, thanks for at least being honest. Folks in these
groups really like to know what's on the other end of a link, and the
more info, as concisely as possible the better.

BTW, if you charge to register then this can be considered spam anyway

Old April 17th 06, 06:11 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot

On Wed, 12 Apr 2006 01:14:06 GMT in rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,
Paul Heslop wrote,

BTW, if you charge to register then this can be considered spam anyway

It's spam in any case. This newsgroup is for discussing point&shoot
cameras, not for promoting some other web site. Anybody who posts
for the purpose of drawing the discussion away from here and to
their web site is spamming. It doesn't matter whether they are
charging money directly, or trying to increase indirect advertising
payments, or whatever. They all belong in hell.

Old April 17th 06, 06:40 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot

David Harmon wrote:

On Wed, 12 Apr 2006 01:14:06 GMT in rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,
Paul Heslop wrote,

BTW, if you charge to register then this can be considered spam anyway

It's spam in any case. This newsgroup is for discussing point&shoot
cameras, not for promoting some other web site. Anybody who posts
for the purpose of drawing the discussion away from here and to
their web site is spamming. It doesn't matter whether they are
charging money directly, or trying to increase indirect advertising
payments, or whatever. They all belong in hell.

:O) A nice relaxed view there. Can we bring back hanging do you
think? I prefer boiling in oil as it takes longer
--
Paul (Take my hand, I'm standing right here)
Old April 17th 06, 11:00 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot

On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 17:11:10 GMT, David Harmon
wrote:

On Wed, 12 Apr 2006 01:14:06 GMT in rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,
Paul Heslop wrote,

BTW, if you charge to register then this can be considered spam anyway

It's spam in any case. This newsgroup is for discussing point&shoot
cameras, not for promoting some other web site. Anybody who posts
for the purpose of drawing the discussion away from here and to
their web site is spamming. It doesn't matter whether they are
charging money directly, or trying to increase indirect advertising
payments, or whatever. They all belong in hell.

Nonsense, it only takes a few seconds to whip over and check
out the site. I have found many interesting informational places like
that, also a lot of duds, but that is like going to the Mall.
Old April 18th 06, 12:27 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot

wrote:

On Wed, 12 Apr 2006 01:14:06 GMT in rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,
Paul Heslop wrote,

BTW, if you charge to register then this can be considered spam anyway

It's spam in any case. This newsgroup is for discussing point&shoot
cameras, not for promoting some other web site. Anybody who posts
for the purpose of drawing the discussion away from here and to
their web site is spamming. It doesn't matter whether they are
charging money directly, or trying to increase indirect advertising
payments, or whatever. They all belong in hell.

Nonsense, it only takes a few seconds to whip over and check
out the site. I have found many interesting informational places like
that, also a lot of duds, but that is like going to the Mall.

when the revolution comes you'll be second against the wall

:O)