FS: Astia & Provia Quickloads $20 ea. or buy more and save

Old June 21st 05, 08:45 PM
Ted Harris

Default FS: Astia & Provia Quickloads $20 ea. or buy more and save

I have to move some Quickloads out of my film freezer to make way for a
large load that I need for a job. ALL the film listed has been frozen
since in date and it all shoots fine. $20 a box + shipping or buy
multiples and save on the shipping or buy it ALL and I will throw in
the equivelent of another full box of odd bits in quick and ready loads
... some Astia/Velvia/Provia/Acros/E100G/etc. List follows:

Provia RDP III 100F - 3 Bxes dated 2003-10
Astia - 2 boxes dated 2004-4
Astia - 1 box dated 2004-6
Astia - 1 box dated 1999-4 (box seal broken but package intact
Astia - 1 box dated 1999-1

Buy one or both of the older Astia and I will give some consideration
for the older boxes.

Let me hear from you before I put this up for auction.

Old June 24th 05, 03:44 AM
Ted Harris