Contax 139 Quartz with Planar Carl Zeiss T* 50 mm f / 1.7

Old June 8th 06, 07:24 PM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.darkroom

Default Contax 139 Quartz with Planar Carl Zeiss T* 50 mm f / 1.7

I'm selling a Contax 139 Quartz with Planar Carl Zeiss T* 50 mm f / 1.7

This Single Lens Reflex camera, and the Carl Zeiss T* Planar 1.7/50mm
lens combine to offer a very small and lightweight camera system that
retains the high quality and precision for which both companies are
famous. The Carl Zeiss Planar has no scratches, no fungus, and it's in
perfect working condition. CLA for body and lens has been perfect. Only
batteries were changed.

It's in perfect mechanical and electric condition.Cosmetically as shown
in the picture. The meter works perfectly (batteries included). I'm
selling it with the original case and the original straps.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Contax-139-Q-Car...temZ7627492892