SI submissions?

Old January 6th 13, 05:18 AM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Robert Coe

Default SI submissions?

On Sat, 05 Jan 2013 19:59:46 -0500, Tony Cooper
wrote:
: On Sat, 5 Jan 2013 15:39:16 -0800, Savageduck
: wrote:
:
:
: BTW what is "red.photo.digital"?
:
: I suspect that is a Tony Cooper typo. I just noticed that myself and
: checked his OP.
:
: What? You don't follow red.photo.digital? You don't know what you're
: missing. There are no arguments or flame wars on red.photo.digital.
: Floyd and nospam never post there. People treat other people with
: respect.
:
: Newbies never post without thoroughly researching their question
: first. When they do post, the provide all of the relevant information
: needed to answer their question. They always thank you.
:
: Post a link to a photo and you get a good critique complimenting what
: you did right and pointing out how the image could be improved. No
: one who never links to their own images is allowed to comment on other
: people's images.

But the discussion is confined exclusively to IR, is it not?

Bob