FS: Olympus Stylus 770 SW Camera

Old September 6th 07, 08:37 PM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital
[email protected]

Default FS: Olympus Stylus 770 SW Camera

Camera is hardly used and not abused. Although if there was ever a
camera you could abuse time after time, this is the one. This is
proclaimed by Olympus to be the world's most durable camera.

"You can drop it (from 5ft), dunk it (to 33ft), freeze it (-10°C/14°F)
or even try to crush it (up to 220lbf), and it will still take amazing
photos. But the 770 SW isn't all brawn and no brains. It features a
bright 2.5" Hypercrystal LCD so you can easily compose, view and share
your images underwater or in direct sunlight. Digital Image
Stabilization (DIS) creates sharp, blur-free pictures, even if your
subject is moving. And the 27 Shooting Modes, including movie with
sound, allow you to master any shooting situation. "

Anyway, I'm asking $300.00. Comes with camera, hand loop, battery,
charger, power cable, copy of software (I'm missing the original CD,
and usb/AV cable).

It has the latest firmware available from Olympus loaded. It takes xD
cards.

Please see pictures he
http://tinyurl.com/39d588

The pictures are extremely detailed. Please ignore the dust. There
is a very minor mark on the front of the unit which can be mistaken
for a dust spec. Right under the lens - its so small you need a
magnifying glass to see it.

Please email me directly. I accept paypal, or you can pick up with
cash in San Jose or Sunnyvale in California.