2500 dollar cat picture

Old July 13th 04, 06:54 PM
Hugo Drax

Default 2500 dollar cat picture

http://www.pbase.com/image/26298934.jpg

Old July 13th 04, 08:55 PM
Sabineellen

http://www.pbase.com/image/26298934.jpg

Who paid $2500?
Old July 13th 04, 08:55 PM
Sabineellen

http://www.pbase.com/image/26298934.jpg

Who paid $2500?
Old July 14th 04, 12:15 AM
Ken Oaf

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 13:54:11 -0400, "Hugo Drax" wrote:

http://www.pbase.com/image/26298934.jpg

What an ugly cat!

Old July 14th 04, 02:32 AM
Mister Max

"Hugo Drax" posted:

http://www.pbase.com/image/26298934.jpg

Is that price for the cat or for the picture?

Old July 14th 04, 03:12 AM
Annika1980

From: "Hugo Drax"

http://www.pbase.com/image/26298934.jpg

Why would you pay that much for that cat? Oh, you meant the pic?
If that pic is worth 2500 bucks then I'm about to be rich.
http://www.pbase.com/image/24980114

Old July 14th 04, 03:12 AM
Annika1980

Old July 14th 04, 08:46 AM
Mick Sterbs

"Hugo Drax" wrote in message
http://www.pbase.com/image/26298934.jpg

No thanks. 2500 is more than I want to pay. Hate cats anyway.

Old July 14th 04, 08:46 AM
Mick Sterbs

Old July 14th 04, 06:10 PM
Andrew Koenig

http://www.pbase.com/image/26298934.jpg

Why would you pay that much for that cat? Oh, you meant the pic?
If that pic is worth 2500 bucks then I'm about to be rich.
http://www.pbase.com/image/24980114

Hey, I can play this game too!

http://www.photocritique.net/g/s?zzp5Ln-p14100914