I update my Gallery

Old October 22nd 03, 05:05 PM
Xymox

Default I update my Gallery

I have update my gallery with new photos of nature, every comment is
appreciated, thanks.
http://www.marcosanti.it/Gallery/Gallery.htm
--
marco s.
www.marcosanti.it

Old October 23rd 03, 01:19 PM
Gordon Niessen

Xymox wrote:

I have update my gallery with new photos of nature, every comment is
appreciated, thanks.
http://www.marcosanti.it/Gallery/Gallery.htm
--
marco s.
www.marcosanti.it

Very nice. Too slow to load to look at many. But I liked the first
few mountains.

--
Gordon Niessen
If you aren't on the bleeding edge, you are history.
Old October 23rd 03, 02:05 PM
Xymox

"Gordon Niessen" ha scritto

Very nice. Too slow to load to look at many. But I liked the first
few mountains.

thanks :-)

Old October 24th 03, 01:46 PM
Xymox

"Lunaray" ha scritto

Excellent photographs, good job Marco!

thanks a lot :-)

Old October 26th 03, 11:11 AM
claude

"Xymox" a écrit dans le message de
I have update my gallery with new photos of nature, every comment is
appreciated, thanks.

nices pictures. I like your eye !

You can se mine and tell me your opinion.
http://lesiohc.net