DIGITAL PRINTS FOR SALE - from Canon 10D (top digital SLR)

Old March 14th 06, 08:32 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,uk.rec.photo.misc

Default DIGITAL PRINTS FOR SALE - from Canon 10D (top digital SLR)

{groups adj.}

Charles Schuler wrote:

This is a Joejob (forgery intended to make the target (ie; me) look
like a spammer) by Steve "Bowtie" Young - a cowardly little net-kook
who goes on forgery binges like this one whenever his Mommy tells him
to stop fighting with the "people in his computer".
For those curious, no, there is nothing for sale on my website, nor is
there any other reason a sane person would spamvertise it.

Most of us knew that from the get-go. Checked your site and it is as you
say. Your use of the word "cowardly" is appropriate.

But reposting back into a.u.k. seems to defie logic. Why make it easy
for the miscreants?

--
John McWilliams
Old March 14th 06, 09:15 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,uk.rec.photo.misc,alt.usenet.kooks

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 12:32:33 -0800, John McWilliams
opined:

{groups adj.}

Charles Schuler wrote:

This is a Joejob (forgery intended to make the target (ie; me) look
like a spammer) by Steve "Bowtie" Young - a cowardly little net-kook
who goes on forgery binges like this one whenever his Mommy tells him
to stop fighting with the "people in his computer".
For those curious, no, there is nothing for sale on my website, nor is
there any other reason a sane person would spamvertise it.

Most of us knew that from the get-go. Checked your site and it is as you
say. Your use of the word "cowardly" is appropriate.

But reposting back into a.u.k. seems to defie logic. Why make it easy
for the miscreants?

No, it's fine. I'm a regular in AUK, & we've been having lots of fun
with Steve "Bowtie" Young. Over there, we're used to net-kooks who
think that they can intimidate people by posting their home address,
phone number, etc, or by forging their name to pornographic posts. AUK
is exactly where Bowtie belongs. Bowtie's crossposts out of AUK are
just a desperate plea for responses that might actually take his
childish tantrums seriously. So if you wish to remove any groups from
your reply, my advise is to leave in AUK, & remove the other groups
instead.
Old March 14th 06, 10:28 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,uk.rec.photo.misc

Charles Schuler wrote:

[...]

All righty, then. AUK stays on those. Power to the people!

john mcwms