Be careful about photographing your kids!

Old October 15th 03, 06:25 PM
Ron Hunter

Default Be careful about photographing your kids!

Mxsmanic wrote:

Ron Hunter writes:

NONE on those people was executed before they were 18, correct?

Correct, but probably only because of the long legal process. They were
all close to 18.

... I see nothing wrong with punishing those over 14
in the same way as others for the same crime.

Why over 14? Do you really want 12-year-old murderers going free?

No, but we have to determine where it becomes a crime of profit. It is
rather unusual for someone under 14 to kill someone for gain. Note that
it is VERY rare for someone to be sentenced to death unless the crime
is one that promotes some kind of gain for the murderer. Those cases
where multiple murders, or murders with outrageous violence, are usually
committed by people who are insane, but not legally insane. The others
are usually for some kind of gain.

Those younger than 14 would at least be locked up for 7 years, then if
they are deemed still a danger to society, they could be sent to an
adult prison.
In most cases, 12 year old murderers DO go free under out system.

Old October 15th 03, 07:19 PM
Gregory W. Blank

In article ,
Mxsmanic wrote:

Jeffrey's crime was forcing others to do things against their will.

Not to mention the murders and of course the little issue
of consuming the evidence.

--

website:
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~gblank
Old October 15th 03, 07:38 PM
Mxsmanic

Gregory W. Blank writes:

Not to mention the murders ...

Murder is covered under doing things against their wills (unless they
consented, but that is difficult to establish after they are dead).

... and of course the little issue of consuming the evidence.

I don't see any problem with eating people once they are dead.

Old October 15th 03, 07:40 PM
Mxsmanic

Ron Hunter writes:

No, but we have to determine where it becomes a crime
of profit.

What difference does that make?

It is rather unusual for someone under 14 to kill
someone for gain.

The same is true after age 14.

Note that it is VERY rare for someone to be sentenced
to death unless the crime is one that promotes some
kind of gain for the murderer.

Is it?

In most cases, 12 year old murderers DO go free under out system.

What happens after they kill their subsequent victims?

Old October 15th 03, 07:57 PM
Gregory W. Blank

In article ,
Mxsmanic wrote:\\

I don't see any problem with eating people once they are dead.

Ok Hannibal:

And pornography makes you queasy ? You are one mixed up, sick individual.
Seek help,...step away from the computer and get help before its too late.

Old October 15th 03, 08:31 PM
George Kerby

On 10/15/03 1:38 PM, in article ,
"Mxsmanic" wrote:

I don't see any problem with eating people once they are dead.

You are one WEIRD motherf--ker!!!

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Old October 15th 03, 08:34 PM
George Kerby

On 10/15/03 1:57 PM, in article ,
"Gregory W. Blank" wrote:

In article ,
Mxsmanic wrote:\\

I don't see any problem with eating people once they are dead.

Ok Hannibal:

And pornography makes you queasy ? You are one mixed up, sick individual.
Seek help,...step away from the computer and get help before its too late.

I am so damn glad that he/she/it in France where he/she/it belongs.

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Old October 15th 03, 08:48 PM
Gregory W. Blank

In article ,
George Kerby wrote:

On 10/15/03 1:57 PM, in article ,
"Gregory W. Blank" wrote:

In article ,
Mxsmanic wrote:\\

I don't see any problem with eating people once they are dead.

Ok Hannibal:

And pornography makes you queasy ? You are one mixed up, sick individual.
Seek help,...step away from the computer and get help before its too late.

I am so damn glad that he/she/it in France where he/she/it belongs.

Maybe its a result of the heat wave,......all those dead elderly people laying
around or maybe the fact that he/she/it never leaves "thier" apt. and the
computer,.... stuffy little apt no air conditioning, sitting around
in ones underewear and the smell of
rotting fresh seeping through the walls. Ah makes me jusssst
want to run to Paris right away. Not.

Old October 15th 03, 08:56 PM
Ron Hunter

Mxsmanic wrote:

Gregory W. Blank writes:

Not to mention the murders ...

Murder is covered under doing things against their wills (unless they
consented, but that is difficult to establish after they are dead).

... and of course the little issue of consuming the evidence.

I don't see any problem with eating people once they are dead.

Are we sure he always waited..?

Old October 15th 03, 08:58 PM
Ron Hunter

Mxsmanic wrote:

Ron Hunter writes:

No, but we have to determine where it becomes a crime
of profit.

What difference does that make?

It is rather unusual for someone under 14 to kill
someone for gain.

The same is true after age 14.

Note that it is VERY rare for someone to be sentenced
to death unless the crime is one that promotes some
kind of gain for the murderer.

Is it?

Yes, it goes to motive and motivation, which are both important to
sentencing.

In most cases, 12 year old murderers DO go free under out system.

What happens after they kill their subsequent victims?

Well, then we get to execute them, or at least hold them in a cage until
they die.