F.A.O. Mr Kramer

Old August 3rd 04, 03:08 PM

Default F.A.O. Mr Kramer

Mr Kramer

It would appear to me that most of the posters here think that you're an
asshole. Frankly Mr Kramer, I also think you're an asshole. That being the
case, isnt it time that you hung up your (pork pie) hat and resigned?

Clair

Old August 3rd 04, 03:32 PM
Steve Kramer

wrote in message ...

Mr Kramer

It would appear to me that most of the posters here think that you're an
asshole. Frankly Mr Kramer, I also think you're an asshole. That being the
case, isnt it time that you hung up your (pork pie) hat and resigned?

Clair

Hi Clair )

Yes Clair, I'm an asshole and I'm a braggart with an ego nearly as big as
the state of Texas and and I know that most of the other posters here
despise me. But think of all the publicity I get. *grin*

What about my latest wheeze then? BIG PAT ON THE BACK Yesterday I created
a couple of new sock puppets that made posts 'attacking' me on SCT (those
posts also included a link to my latest 'column' in chiangmainews). That
then created an 'opportunity' for me to jump in, to defend myself and also
post another link to another one of my columns. Clever or what? *GRIN*

Now the column

http://www.chiangmainews.com/ecmn/20...4/23_photo.php

that the sock puppets mentioned was actually written by myself and is an
'infomercial'. In case you're wondering, that's not me in the second photo -
I'm in the first photo - I'm the tosser wearing the Indiana Jones kit!
You'll notice how at the end of this 'infomercial' there's a plug for my
advert in this magazine. In return for me writing and paying for these
'infomercials' I get a BIG discount whenever I place an advert in this
magazine.
Win win for me! )

Steve 'Kombat' Kramer
Chiang Mai, Thailand
http://www.photoenvisions.com
--
"The voyage of discovery lies not in seeking new horizons,
but in seeing with new eyes." - Marcel Proust

Old August 3rd 04, 10:53 PM
Munto

"Steve Kramer" wrote in message ...
wrote in message ...

[...]

Khun Steve....ha hah haa, from all those headlines I had been glancing
through, you really are in a Kombat ka. But, I'm sure you are a happy
person and shrugg it off every day; and possibly, everyone is happy
to chant&shout back and forth with you, despite all those creative
-derrier- words too.

SO this is another win-win for everyone too, I guess!

GoodLuck2U, breath some nice and less-polluted air for us na ka
CHeeRS & Good Health to you
Munto
PS.(5555555 still can't stop laughing about you guys....weird but
refreshing!)

Old August 3rd 04, 11:58 PM
Peter Chant

In article ,
"Steve Kramer" writes:

Now the column

http://www.chiangmainews.com/ecmn/20...4/23_photo.php

Interesting how it was selectively quoted out of context in an
earlier post.

--

http://www.petezilla.co.uk

Old August 4th 04, 03:23 AM
Steve Kramer

wrote in message ...
Mr Kramer

It would appear to me that most of the posters here think that you're an
asshole. Frankly Mr Kramer, I also think you're an asshole. That being the
case, isnt it time that you hung up your (pork pie) hat and resigned?

Clair

Posted by..... (surprise!)

Steve Kramer