Lunasix broken... suggestions for a new meter?

Old June 7th 04, 08:49 PM
MXP

Default Lunasix broken... suggestions for a new meter?

I have been very happy with my Lunasix F. My is about 20 years old.
Funny they still make the exact same model. It can be really nice that it
can measure
flash output. Some people miss a X-sync. contact....so the flash(es) can be
fired by pushing a contact on the meter. From time to time I also use the
7.5 degree spot attachment.

"Stefano Bramato" skrev i en meddelelse
t...
My adorable Lunasix is broken. I figured was my 9v battery over...
but it's like dead...
I feel confised: i choosed it because its simple ancd clear use. But
now my Rolleis needs a meter.

What I've to do now: replacing with a new one (ora a Lunasix F with
flash metering) or... suggestions?
I know there is something digital around... but the Gossen disc for
me is insuperable: the exposition coupling in a sight!!

Thanks for suggestions,
Stefano
--
Non è bello cio che è bello figuriamoci cio che è brutto!

Old June 19th 04, 12:08 AM
Ted Azito

I think you can get them repaired.