Photoshop Keyboard!

Old August 21st 04, 05:26 AM
Crownfield

Mark B. wrote:

"Crownfield" wrote in message
Mark B. wrote:

"greg" wrote in message
news:qy2Vc.150883$J06.105549@pd7tw2no...
"Mark B." wrote in message

"Alex Amon" wrote in message
You just have to look at ---

Huh?

Mark

Oh please, give it up. No one is buying your screw-up.

WTF are you talking about? Are you suggesting I'm somehow connected to

this
spam? Guess you never heard of a 'coincidence'. Look it up in the
dictionary.

dictionary:

Subject:
Photoshop Keyboard!
Date:
16 Aug 2004 04:11:44 -0700
From:
(Bob Zeymour)

right.

dishonest marketing,
dishonest marketeer,
dishonest company.

go away.

If it amuses you to make baseless accusations, by all means knock yourself
out. Guess it never occured to you that in millions of internet users, an
ocassional few will have the same first name & last initial.

and even the same domain?

right.

Did you bother to read my first reply in this thread?? If it was my post to
begin with, wouldn't it have made more sense to post something along the
lines of how good the product was instead of accusing the OP of being
dishonest to begin with?

Like I said, if it amuses you by all means go for it. Do a google on my
posting history in rec.photo.digital, it speaks for itself.

Mark

Old August 21st 04, 12:58 PM
Mark B.

Mark B. wrote:

If it amuses you to make baseless accusations, by all means knock

yourself
out. Guess it never occured to you that in millions of internet users,

an
ocassional few will have the same first name & last initial.

and even the same domain?

right.

Let's see - OP domain is @editorskeys.com, mine is @comcast.net. The OP
posted through google, mine went through giganews. Nope, not even close -
you're kinda dense. I guess you are easily amused, LOL. So did you read my
first reply in the thread?

Mark

Mark

Old August 22nd 04, 12:15 AM
greg

Mark B. wrote:

If it amuses you to make baseless accusations, by all means knock

yourself
out. Guess it never occured to you that in millions of internet

users,
an
ocassional few will have the same first name & last initial.

and even the same domain?

right.

Let's see - OP domain is @editorskeys.com, mine is @comcast.net. The OP
posted through google, mine went through giganews. Nope, not even close -
you're kinda dense. I guess you are easily amused, LOL. So did you read

my
first reply in the thread?

And that is difficult to do, switching to a different one?

Give it up. We're all laughing at you.

Old August 22nd 04, 01:51 AM
Mark B.

Mark B. wrote:

If it amuses you to make baseless accusations, by all means knock

yourself
out. Guess it never occured to you that in millions of internet

users,
an
ocassional few will have the same first name & last initial.

and even the same domain?

right.

Let's see - OP domain is @editorskeys.com, mine is @comcast.net. The OP
posted through google, mine went through giganews. Nope, not even

close -
you're kinda dense. I guess you are easily amused, LOL. So did you

read
my
first reply in the thread?

And that is difficult to do, switching to a different one?

Give it up. We're all laughing at you.

You're barking up the wrong tree. Can you prove anything? There's nothing
beyond a coincidence here. Laughing back at you.

Mark

Old August 22nd 04, 03:28 AM
Crownfield

Mark B. wrote:

[...]

laugh back all you want.the moving hand has already written...

dishonest marketing,
dishonest marketeer,
dishonest company.

go away.

Mark

Old August 22nd 04, 03:38 AM
Mark B.

Mark B. wrote:

[...]

I agree about the dishonesty - you obviously didn't read my first reply. I
won't go away until you can prove I'm connected to the spammer. I've
already shown how it's impossible. In other words, I'm not going anywhere.

Hugs,
Mark