Is there a group for DSLR Photography?

Old April 7th 07, 08:49 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Tom[_2_]

Default Is there a group for DSLR Photography?

Is there a newsgroup for DSLR Photography? Please point me to it
and I'll leave you alone. Thanks.

Old April 7th 07, 08:53 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Joan

rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

--
Joan

oups.com...
:

Old April 7th 07, 10:23 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
gerrit

"Joan" wrote in message
rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

--
Joan

"Tom" wrote in message
oups.com...
: Is there a newsgroup for DSLR Photography? Please point me to it
: and I'll leave you alone. Thanks.
:

That's as maybe but this ng also allows posts from DSLR owners and waanabes.

Gerrit

Old April 7th 07, 01:08 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
davy

Tom.... gonna' jump right in the fat here, so you better be around pull
me out

I really shouldn't direct folks from HTFC.... but if it help folks what
the heck, have you had a look here-:

'Steve's Digicams - Main Menu' (http://www.steves-digicams.com/) for
your interest see
http://www.stevesforums.com/forums/view_forum.php?id=93

Hey Tom, don't forget us here at HTFC will ya... happy browsing.

Davy

Old April 7th 07, 03:27 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Rich

On Apr 7, 8:08 am, davy wrote:
Tom.... gonna' jump right in the fat here, so you better be around pull
me out

I really shouldn't direct folks from HTFC.... but if it help folks what
the heck, have you had a look here-:

'Steve's Digicams - Main Menu' (http://www.steves-digicams.com/) for
your interest seehttp://www.stevesforums.com/forums/view_forum.php?id=93

Hey Tom, don't forget us here at HTFC will ya... happy browsing.

Davy

The forums on that page seem more geared to P&S, the Panasonic being
especially busy, and not with the overpriced Panasonic DSLR.

Old April 7th 07, 05:58 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
davy

Rich;25886 Wrote:

The forums on that page seem more geared to P&S, the Panasonic being
especially busy, and not with the overpriced Panasonic DSLR.

Please.... do take a closer look and follow the link on the top left,
I'll do it for ya',
http://www.stevesforums.com/forums/v...gory.php?id=35, all you had
to do was to click SLR top left. marked in bold white.

Now I can't say what is being discussed and what isn't.

Davy

Old April 7th 07, 06:59 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Paul J Gans

Tom wrote:
Is there a newsgroup for DSLR Photography? Please point me to it
and I'll leave you alone. Thanks.

Don't be snotty. Just ignore the trolls. They are everywhere
and there isn't much anybody can do about it.

--
--- Paul J. Gans