help need to decide which used slr canon camera is best for me.

Old November 8th 04, 12:41 AM
eric

Default help need to decide which used slr canon camera is best for me.

I am considering the following models, because they are within close
price range. Canon 7 elan, canon elan II, and canon a2e.
The elans support e-ttl flash, good for my ex flash.
The canon a2e has a pc sync. Good for my pocket wizard.
I have a wein safe sync that fits on my hot shoe digital camera.
But I noticed that my pocket wizard more "correctly exposes" when I
attach it to my pc sync on my digital camera, versus the pc sync on
the wein safe sync/hot shoe on my digital camera.
Any advice please?
I can get these for under 200, that's why I would like a film camera.
Thanks for looking,
Eric
email me at