"Corset-Boi" Bob "Lionel Lauer" Larter has grown a "pair" and returned to AUK................

Old July 14th 09, 12:04 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fluff-girl.pinku-sensei,alt.gay-caballers.must-die.die.die,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
\The Great One\

Default "Corset-Boi" Bob "Lionel Lauer" Larter has grown a "pair" and returned to AUK................

"Bob Larter" wrote in message
Seamus MacRae wrote:
Bob Larter wrote:
Flash® wrote:
Bob Larter wrote:
Seamus MacRae wrote:
Bob Larter wrote:
Sn!pe wrote:
Kali wrote:
In article ,

smacrae319
@live.ca.invalid says...
Larticia Morticus wrote:
In article ,

smacrae319
@live.ca.invalid says...
Bob Larter wrote:
Seamus MacRae wrote:
Bob Larter wrote:
Seamus MacRae wrote:
phlatArse wrote:
I have work to do. Run outside and play.. you nawty
pimp..el ..
This false accusation of criminal activity has been
forwarded to my
lawyer. Have a nice day and see you in court.
ROTFL!
I don't find this situation at all amusing, fraud.
Like I give a ****, kook.
I am not a kook, and your hostile and sadistic and
unapologetic behavior
will not reflect well on you in the jury's eyes.
Dear Mr. MacRae,
We at the Cabal Obsidian Order (tinCOO) sympathize with

your
predicament and would like to help you better communicate

with
legal
counsel regarding your civil rights as a United States

citizen
I have no problems communicating with my legal counsel, but
thanks anyway.
Looking forward to learning more about your lawsuit. How's it
going, so far?
Nothing heard here.
Or here, strangely enough...
Be patient. These things take time. There's the initial working

out
of strategy, then the court filings, and it takes a while for
filings to work their way to the top of the inbox and get seen

by
the busy clerks of our esteemed court system. After which it

takes
time for the process servers to make their rounds and serve

notice,
too.
[calls me a liar]

No, you're the liar, remember?

I think it has gone into "make it up as you go" mode?
I couldn't possibly comment. ;^)

Oh, come on. You have been in "make it up as you go" mode from day

one,
liars.

Sure thing, ShameAss.
--
Hi "Corset-Boi"......have a "probing" chat about the birds and bees

with your boy ??
--
HJ