missing cache of stolen photos - gone missing!

Old April 9th 08, 06:01 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Alienjones[_3_]

Default missing cache of stolen photos - gone missing!

Old April 9th 08, 06:56 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
^Jayden-Temuchin^

Alienjones wrote:

I was just saying last night it had been a while since the human fart
posted a feel sorry for me thread.

--
"If someone had told me in 1989 that the BBS I started would eventually
become Usenet" - Douglas

http://groups.google.com.au/group/au...b383a7d3a33dc3
Old April 9th 08, 09:14 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Paul Furman

Alienjones wrote:

link: http://members.aol.com/annika1980

~From AOL Hometown...
~ Sorry, We Can't Find That Page
You might try retyping the URL, or searching below

How did this happen?
A notice under the Digital Millennium Copyright act was served on AOL
precisely 13 days before Bret Douglas' site harboring illegally obtained
photographs disappeared.

That entire site was set up strictly to mock you & I had nothing to do
with it. Nothing like the three crops I posted to clarify a usenet
discussion about technical photography issues. I only leave them up
because you keep insinuating they are proof of thievery, so that anyone
can see that they are commentary snippets like quoting a reply here. I
don't expect there will be any reason to add to this topic.
Old April 9th 08, 10:02 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Alienjones[_3_]

Paul Furman wrote:
Alienjones wrote:

link: http://members.aol.com/annika1980

~From AOL Hometown...
~ Sorry, We Can't Find That Page
You might try retyping the URL, or searching below

How did this happen?
A notice under the Digital Millennium Copyright act was served on AOL
precisely 13 days before Bret Douglas' site harboring illegally obtained
photographs disappeared.

That entire site was set up strictly to mock you & I had nothing to do
with it. Nothing like the three crops I posted to clarify a usenet
discussion about technical photography issues. I only leave them up
because you keep insinuating they are proof of thievery, so that anyone
can see that they are commentary snippets like quoting a reply here. I
don't expect there will be any reason to add to this topic.

So post a link to them.

I warned you if you kept them there, I would take legal action against
you. The DMCA was set up to protect the rights of both professional and
amateur photographers from images thieves like you.

Just like Bret Douglas, you thought my threats of legal action were just
hot air. They are and were very real. The time for your complacency is
long past.

Your host was served with papers last week. If my intellectual property
is still on your site in 5 more days, who do you think your host will
sue to recover their penalties from?

Don't continue with your present behavior. It will only send you broke
in a court settlement. I have adopted a zero tolerance policy to people
like you. If your host hasn't already removed my property from your
site, do it now and save yourself some real pain and expense.

Before you try to defend yourself, read up on what is and is not fair
use. Using my photos in an attempt to discredit me is not fair use.
Leaving them there is just further incrimination of your illegal use of
them.

--

from Douglas,
If my PGP key is missing, the

Old April 10th 08, 03:50 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Annika1980

On Apr 9, 1:01*am, Alienjones wrote:

Are you really stupid enough to think that someone couldn't post these
photos on 100 different sites much faster than you could ever hope to
have them taken down?

I wouldn't be so giddy if I were you. Or as Winston Wolf would say,
"Gentlemen, let's not start sucking each others' dicks just yet."

Old April 10th 08, 09:58 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Noons

Annika1980 wrote,on my timestamp of 10/04/2008 12:50 PM:
On Apr 9, 1:01 am, Alienjones wrote:

Are you really stupid enough to think that someone couldn't post these
photos on 100 different sites much faster than you could ever hope to
have them taken down?

I wouldn't be so giddy if I were you. Or as Winston Wolf would say,
"Gentlemen, let's not start sucking each others' dicks just yet."

So, have you saved your private
images as well from pbase?
Noting to stop Dougie from
serving up your Mum or one of the
old fam photos with a few changes.
After all, if you started the trend
you shouldn't complain.
Old April 10th 08, 01:51 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Annika1980

On Apr 10, 4:58*am, Noons wrote:

So, have you saved your private
images as well from pbase?
Noting to stop Dougie from
serving up your Mum or one of the
old fam photos with a few changes.
After all, if you started the trend
you shouldn't complain.

You are correct. That's the chance you take whenever you post an
image online. Douggie has already stolen some of my images (and a few
from my friends) and made changes to them so its funny to hear him
bitching so loudly about it. Somehow, he thinks he is exempt from the
law and immune to prosecution. Good thing I have copies of almost
every web page he's ever posted.

Old April 10th 08, 10:41 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Alienjones[_3_]

Old April 11th 08, 03:09 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Annika1980

On Apr 10, 5:41*pm, Alienjones wrote:
Douggie has already stolen some of my images (and a few
| from my friends) and made changes to them so its funny to hear him
| bitching so loudly about it. *Somehow, he thinks he is exempt from
the
| law and immune to prosecution. *Good thing I have copies of almost
| every web page he's ever posted.

You must have an enormous hard drive mate. Even then it wouldn't match
your level of stupidity.

Yeah, it's awesome. About 2 MB.