Boycott Nikon ?

Old December 20th 04, 01:14 AM
Chuck

Default Boycott Nikon ?

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/404665719

Old December 20th 04, 04:48 AM
ECM

TheNewsGuyMike wrote:
On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 19:14:07 -0500, "Chuck"
wrote:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/404665719

Yeah, that'll work.

LOL!

Especially when the petition expired in March of 2003 - 4000+ short of
the goal of 5000 votes....

ECM

Old December 20th 04, 05:59 AM
bmoag

So, is Nikon really a subsidiary of Mitsubishi, as many believe, or do they
have one of those wierd, semi-legal (even by Japanese standards) corporate
inter-relationships? This is really an important issue with regard to the
survival of Nikon as it has been historically constituted.

Old December 20th 04, 06:29 AM
Stacey

Chuck wrote:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/404665719

I like this reason someone posted.

"i feel that no company should trade timber"

Yea and like how would we build houses and furniture? LOL

--

Stacey
Old December 20th 04, 07:10 AM
TheNewsGuy

wrote:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/404665719

Yeah, that'll work.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+ The News Guy(Mike) - Seinfeld Lists
+ (two mirrored sites)
+ http://membres.lycos.fr/tnguym
+ http://wave.prohosting.com/tnguym NOWTHISWORKS
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Old December 20th 04, 07:32 AM
Jer

Stacey wrote:

Chuck wrote:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/404665719

I like this reason someone posted.

"i feel that no company should trade timber"

Yea and like how would we build houses and furniture? LOL

Simple, use recycled aluminum like we did, and no, I have not a clue how
many beer cans - but since half of it is underground, I really don't care.

--
jer
email reply - I am not a 'ten'
Old December 20th 04, 07:43 AM
ZONED!

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 00:29:01 -0500, Stacey wrote:

Chuck wrote:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/404665719

I like this reason someone posted.

"i feel that no company should trade timber"

Yea and like how would we build houses and furniture? LOL

--

Stacey

We don't need houses! We can live in the trees that we save..Sheesh!

Old December 20th 04, 08:00 AM
Mark˛

"Chuck" wrote in message
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/404665719

Better check the expiration date for that petition, bub.

Old December 20th 04, 09:15 AM
Christopher Pollard

Better check the expiration date for that petition, bub.

And where is Malassia anyway?

--
Chris Pollard

http://www.cginternet.net