John Douglas Obit

Old January 9th 09, 01:37 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Richard Knoppow

Default John Douglas Obit

Many here will remember John Douglas, who used to
participate in this group a while ago. I received an e-mail
from his wife Kathy informing me of his death about a month
ago. John was killed in a motorcycle accident. The story can
be found at: http://www.t-g.com/story/1484020.html and the
obit at: http://www.t-g.com/story/1484190.html

Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA

Old January 9th 09, 01:40 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Richard Knoppow

Default John Douglas Obit Correction

"Richard Knoppow" wrote in message
m...
Many here will remember John Douglas, who used to
participate in this group a while ago. I received an
e-mail from his wife _Karen_ informing me of his death

Old January 10th 09, 02:31 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Lloyd at @the-wire. dot com

Default John Douglas Obit [the power of photography ...]

January 9, 2009, from Lloyd Erlick,

The photogaph accompanying the news item
about John's accident and death is
*extremely* disturbing. The news photog did
the job ...

regards,
--le
Old January 10th 09, 02:16 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
John J

So very sorry to learn of John's death.
Old January 11th 09, 08:30 PM
Keith Tapscott. Keith Tapscott. is offline
Senior Member

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Knoppow View Post
Many here will remember John Douglas, who used to
participate in this group a while ago. I received an e-mail
from his wife Kathy informing me of his death about a month
ago. John was killed in a motorcycle accident. The story can
be found at: http://www.t-g.com/story/1484020.html and the
obit at: http://www.t-g.com/story/1484190.html

Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA
I wondered what the `S` stood for in his name. This is sad news indeed.

Last edited by Keith Tapscott. : January 11th 09 at 09:36 PM.