Geoffrey Crawley`s FX-55 Formula.

Old December 14th 08, 11:25 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Richard Knoppow

Default Geoffrey Crawley`s FX-55 Formula.

"Lew" wrote in message
so it there a list or 2 that you personally favor? I don't
mind an off-line response if security is an issue.

"Richard Knoppow" wrote in
message

"Lew" wrote in message
Neat! Thanks!

Not really and I probably don't know of all of them. I
am a member (and co-admistrator) of the Pure-Silver list,
which is on Freelists, and a couple of Rolleiflex lists. For
large format users there is a fair amount of stuff on the
Graflex site at http://www.graflex.org But I like Usenet
and wish it had not been deserted by so many users. In fact,
some ISP's are not even offering Usenet any more although
you can still access most groups throught Google Groups
(which is also a vast source of spam). I check this list,
and the medium and large format groups every day. LF is
pretty much dead.
BTW, I "inhereted" the ownership of the Black & White
group on Google, hardly any activity there.

Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA

Old December 15th 08, 12:07 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Lew

I'm pretty sure that I'm a member of Pure-Silver but there hasn't been any
activity there for many, many months.

Old December 15th 08, 05:28 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Richard Knoppow

"Lew" wrote in message
I'm pretty sure that I'm a member of Pure-Silver but there
hasn't been any activity there for many, many months.

"Richard Knoppow" wrote in
message

I don't find the address on this post on the subscriber
list. Perhaps you are subscribed at another address. If you
want I can subscribe you but its better to register at
Freelists so that you can manage your subscription.
http://www.freelists.org look for pure-silver If you
need help e-mail me.
Since this is going to the entire darkroom group I
should say that anyone interested in conventional "wet"
photography is welcome. While the list is aimed mainly at
B&W conventional color processes are also based on the
silver halide process and are not really off topic. I don't
want to steal more subscribers from rec.photo.darkroom but
perhaps some people would like to follow both.
Note, if you have not previously sent e-mail to me you
will get a spam blocker message. Return that and I will
unblock you.

Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA

Old December 15th 08, 07:28 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Claudio Bonavolta

Lew wrote:
I'm pretty sure that I'm a member of Pure-Silver but there hasn't been
any activity there for many, many months.

Pure-silver switched to freelists a few years ago and it's a pretty
active group:
http://www.freelists.org/list/pure-silver

Claudio Bonavolta
http://www.bonavolta.ch