Get paid to post in forums..

Old August 20th 06, 01:09 PM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.religion.scientology,alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking
cranky

Default OT III - Xenu is real

Neil Ellwood wrote:
On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 00:00:59 +0100, Helen wrote:

"FreeThinker" wrote in message
oups.com...
OT III

What is this steaming heap of droppings supposed to be about?

Helen - you surely don't expect to get any sense out of his postings. I
think he has a card with parts of sentences maked on it that he combines
to make his postings, he is really too young to read and write with any
logic involved.

--
Neil
Delete l to reply

What is this steaming heap of droppings supposed to be about? Can it
be used for conpost?

Old August 20th 06, 02:16 PM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.religion.scientology,alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking
barbz

Default The South Park Scientology video

Zinj wrote:
In article wHTFg.2253$cQ.1633@trndny07,
says...
"MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even number wrote in message
Mordechai Housman wrote:
Okay, I saw the video.

But I cannot believe that anyone actually believes this. South Park
is a comedy, so there is no reason to believe that just because they
say that Scientologists believe that stuff it means that they really
believe it.
I don't believe anyone in his right mind can believe that. And I have
read up on Scientology, so I have another reason not to believe it.
They DO...but the low-level scientologist may not have been told about
that weird stuff yet. It's not supposed to be common knowledge. They
save that crap and only tell their folks about it after they reach
certain "levels" within the "church."

See me "Operation Clambake" link for the full, sick details.
Go he
www.xenu.net

I'm hoping against hope that no one really believes that stuff.
Sadly, you need to see the above link for the facts...and yes...they
do believe this crap.

I saw that website, and I STILL think it's a hoax or something. I don't
consider their beliefs real, whatever their beliefs may be, but I find
it hard to believe that people really believe something like that.

And even on that site there is someone who denies that the LDS people
believe this science fiction nonsense.

I'm an 'Ex-Roman-Catholic', and I can tell you that failure to
believe in transubstantiation would be enough to mean that you
were not a Roman Catholic.

If heroin can turn into morphine in your body, I see no reason why
crackers can't turn into Jeebus...

But, that's not why *I'm* an 'ex-Roman Catholic'.
My problem was papal infallibility.

I have no problem with transubstantiation.

Many or most Scientologists don't *know* what they're supposed
to believe in.

It's *secret*.
By now most do know about Xenu. They're still Scientologists
because if they object or question the 'Church' will instruct
everyone they know within the 'Church' (which, for
Scientologists is family, business and social) to 'Disconnect'
from them

Ultimate extortion.
And it does work.

Zinj

--
"I'm for the separation of church and hate."

Barb
Chaplain, ARSCC(wdne)

Old August 20th 06, 11:57 PM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.religion.scientology,alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking
Al Klein

On Sun, 20 Aug 2006 06:55:24 GMT, "Mordechai Housman"
wrote:

I saw that website, and I STILL think it's a hoax or something. I don't
consider their beliefs real, whatever their beliefs may be, but I find
it hard to believe that people really believe something like that.

People believed that the Sun God carried the sun across the sky in his
chariot. Really, really believed it.

People believed that the fire and smoke coming out of the mountain was
actually the rumblings of a god. Really, really believed it.

People believe that, even though no one can know what's in the mind of
their god, when one of his disciples tells you what he wants, it's
correct. Really, really believe it.

And Scientologists really, really believe the stuff you saw.

Religion is man's attempt to explain what he doesn't understand, in
terms he does. Scientology is no more religion, though, than any
Ponzi scheme. It's just a whole lot more elaborate, but even an
elaborate scam is just a scam.

And even on that site there is someone who denies that the LDS people
believe this science fiction nonsense.

LDS is a Protestant (Christian) sect - it has nothing to do with
Scientology, which has absolutely nothing to do with Christianity. (L
Ron Hubbard invented Scientology out of whole cloth as a dare. He
knew it was all nonsense, but he wasn't all that tightly wrapped, and
started to believe his own hooie.)
--
http://www.webdingers.com/filelist.html
Old August 21st 06, 12:44 AM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.religion.scientology,alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking
Mike O'Connor

In article JiTFg.2855$8I1.2214@trndny05,
"Mordechai Housman" wrote:

Okay, I saw the video.

But I cannot believe that anyone actually believes this. South Park is a
comedy, so there is no reason to believe that just because they say that
Scientologists believe that stuff it means that they really believe it.

I don't believe anyone in his right mind can believe that. And I have
read up on Scientology, so I have another reason not to believe it.

I'm hoping against hope that no one really believes that stuff.

It's dead serious (that section of the show).

But people have to realize that this is supposed to be top secret
information. The cult guards it like crazy, and it pretty much WAS
secret until The Internets spread it widely. But the way it worked is..

You never hear this stuff until you are in way, way deep. Only at that
time are you ready to swallow this story.

When you start out, you might not know you are joining Scientology at
all, much less a cult. You are told about 'Dianetics, The Modern Science
of Mental Health.' And it has some interesting theories about incidents
early in your life being remembered subconsiously and re-stimulated much
later on, this being the cause of various depressions and upsets you
might have.

You take a pinch test thing that is supposed to prove it, using an
electrical ohmmeter. And you take a personality test, why not, it's
free, and it shows you indeed have some points of upset. The guys say
they can help you with that. And it's all not that far off from regular
psychology anyway. So you take a course, buy a book.

It's standard self help stuff. You get into it slowly, you take maybe
another course, this one is $50. And the pop psychology is working a
little. They have you write success stories that say so. And it turns
out you need another course. Why the heck not?

Scientology calls it learning on a gradient. A con man calls it reeling
in the mark a little at a time. Your courses help you concentrate,
focus, learn to let go, learn to follow the instructions exactly for
best results, learn how important it is not to question the
instructions, how you need to stop thinking and obey exactly. And you
learn how vital the next course is. You'll be audited using that
electrical meter, you'll delve much deeper into the past.

Slowly, slowly it is learned that not just your early life, it is your
past lives, all of them, thousands of them, you've lived for quite a
while, you're a spiritual being, you are a 'thetan', you have an
immortal soul, you're well into Scientology, hip hip hurray!

After you clear your mind of this reactive stuff you get two things: The
very very important goal of CLEAR, and the very very important WARNING.
YOU ARE IN DANGER!

But there is an answer, and the steps through it are very reasonably
priced, do you have a second mortgage yet? Anyway, this is important,
your problem is critical, you are at a very vulnerable place, you are on
the cusp of being something wonderful: An Operating Thetan!

So you take that course, and discover there is a second level, and a
third, and this third level has the most important relevation you will
ever, ever have. And the best part is it is very reasonable priced.

You are ready. You've spent TONS of time and money and you are WAY in.

Your Operating Thetan III course springs the surprise of the Xenu story
on you, and shocked though you are, you are ready to believe. It changes
everything. It turns out YOU are an alien, immortal, godlike, and
brainwashed by Xenu into thinking you are a mortal human. Scientology
can give you back your TOTAL FREEDOM. Your mind is clear but it turns
out there are other beings stuck onto you that are holding you back from
this, and all you have to do is pay and pay for the rest of your life
for the rest of the courses that will beel these body thetans off you.
It's exorcism for you, being by being, dollar by dollar, all is stripped
away!

THE GENIUS OF L. RON HUBBARD is that even the smartest, most savvy
people can get sucked into this vortex. It is a long, subtle, process.
Many people don't go that far, the cult only gets a few hundred or
thousand bucks, but... Did you ever buy a boat, and it turns out you
have to paint it and repair it an berth it and by gum it's tubs more
expensive than you thought but you've bragged about the boat and how
great it is to all your friends and so even though it is sucking the
life out of you you hang on and keep saying the boat is a great thing?
It's like that. It sucks you in, then getting out is complex. You've
committed your spiritual life to the thing now, how can you renounce it?
If it's true you are going to be stuck in an inky inky black situation.
What's a few thousand more bucks? This next course IS going to have a
very valuable result!

You get the idea.
Old August 21st 06, 03:46 AM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.religion.scientology,alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking
Mordechai Housman

Oops! LDS is the Mormon church, not the Scientologists. My mistake!
Old August 21st 06, 04:22 AM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.religion.scientology,alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking
Al Klein

On Sun, 20 Aug 2006 19:44:17 -0400, Mike O'Connor
wrote:

You get the idea.

You mean the one about belief being a mental illness?
--
http://www.webdingers.com/filelist.html
Old August 21st 06, 04:44 AM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.religion.scientology,alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking
Al Klein

On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 03:09:23 GMT, believeit wrote:

LDS is *NOT* a "Protestant Christian" relilgion, despite their use of
Jesus Christ in the name. In fact LDS is not considered a Christian
religion at all by anyone but themselves, their key beliefs are
incompatable wth mainstream Christianity.

"Mainstream Christian" beliefs are incompatible with the tenets of a
lot of "Christian" sects - since there's no universal definition of
Christianity, why don't we just let each Christian decide whether s/he
is a Christian or not.

Those who insist on universal definitions sometimes find themselves
defined out of the group they're trying to define.
--
http://www.webdingers.com/filelist.html
Old August 21st 06, 03:18 PM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.religion.scientology,alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking
NotX

wrote:

You get the idea.

You mean the one about belief being a mental illness?

An infectious one, usually spread when the victim is below the age of
8 and does not have full immunity yet.
--
"The government of the United States not, in any
sense, founded on the Christian religion."
Old August 21st 06, 03:56 PM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.religion.scientology,alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking
Al Klein

wrote:

You get the idea.

You mean the one about belief being a mental illness?

An infectious one, usually spread when the victim is below the age of
8 and does not have full immunity yet.

I think doing that should be labeled child abuse and treated
accordingly. We don't let people drive until they're old enough to
handle the situation. We don't let people handle dangerous weapons
until they're old enough to handle the situation. We shouldn't expose
people to dangerous ideas until they're old enough to handle the
situation.
--
http://www.webdingers.com/filelist.html