Get paid to post in forums..

Old August 20th 06, 05:28 AM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.religion.scientology,alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking
Steven Burn

Default OT III - Xenu is real

"Al Klein" wrote in message
On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 22:15:57 -0700, "MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even
number wrote:

-If you know ANYONE who is tempted to join the Church of Scientology, you
REALLY should refer them to this excellent site. If they STILL wish to
join, they they deserve to suffer what's coming to them...

NO ONE deserves that.

If you REALLY are interested in the CoS, then this is for you ;o)

http://myhome.iolfree.ie/~lightbulb/MicroWanking.html

--
Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group
www.it-mate.co.uk

Keeping it FREE!

Old August 20th 06, 06:26 AM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.religion.scientology,alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking
Al Klein

On Sun, 20 Aug 2006 05:28:52 +0100, "Steven Burn"
wrote:

If you REALLY are interested in the CoS

As interested as anyone who wouldn't even rent what they're peddling
could be.

If they didn't hurt so many people I'd say that CoS was good for a
laugh, but ...
--
http://www.webdingers.com/filelist.html
Old August 20th 06, 06:34 AM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.religion.scientology,alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking
Steven Burn

"Al Klein" wrote in message
As interested as anyone who wouldn't even rent what they're peddling
could be.

If they didn't hurt so many people I'd say that CoS was good for a
laugh, but ...

Rofl, I didn't realise they were that good ...... vbg

--
Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group
www.it-mate.co.uk

Keeping it FREE!

Old August 20th 06, 07:28 AM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.religion.scientology,alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking
Mordechai Housman

Default The South Park Scientology video

Okay, I saw the video.

But I cannot believe that anyone actually believes this. South Park is a
comedy, so there is no reason to believe that just because they say that
Scientologists believe that stuff it means that they really believe it.

I don't believe anyone in his right mind can believe that. And I have
read up on Scientology, so I have another reason not to believe it.

I'm hoping against hope that no one really believes that stuff.

Old August 20th 06, 07:35 AM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.religion.scientology,alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking
Steven Burn

"Mordechai Housman" wrote in message
Okay, I saw the video.

But I cannot believe that anyone actually believes this. South Park is a
comedy, so there is no reason to believe that just because they say that
Scientologists believe that stuff it means that they really believe it.

SoC doesn't like South Park???? .............. I love South Park! god job
I'm an Athiest I guess g

--
Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group
www.it-mate.co.uk

Keeping it FREE!

Old August 20th 06, 07:40 AM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.religion.scientology,alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking
MarkČ

Mordechai Housman wrote:
Okay, I saw the video.

But I cannot believe that anyone actually believes this. South Park
is a comedy, so there is no reason to believe that just because they
say that Scientologists believe that stuff it means that they really
believe it.
I don't believe anyone in his right mind can believe that. And I have
read up on Scientology, so I have another reason not to believe it.

They DO...but the low-level scientologist may not have been told about that
weird stuff yet. It's not supposed to be common knowledge. They save that
crap and only tell their folks about it after they reach certain "levels"
within the "church."

See me "Operation Clambake" link for the full, sick details.
Go he www.xenu.net

I'm hoping against hope that no one really believes that stuff.

Sadly, you need to see the above link for the facts...and yes...they do
believe this crap.

www.pbase.com/markuson

Old August 20th 06, 07:42 AM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.religion.scientology,alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking
Zinj

In article gtTFg.845$nL2.40@fed1read02, "MarkČ" mjmorgan
(lowest even number says...
Mordechai Housman wrote:
[...]

It's *always* worse than you think.

Zinj
--
There is one eternal truth about Scientology:
It's *always* worse than you think. This is a recursive
Old August 20th 06, 07:55 AM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.religion.scientology,alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking
Mordechai Housman

"MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even number wrote in message
Mordechai Housman wrote:
[...]

I saw that website, and I STILL think it's a hoax or something. I don't
consider their beliefs real, whatever their beliefs may be, but I find
it hard to believe that people really believe something like that.

And even on that site there is someone who denies that the LDS people
believe this science fiction nonsense.

Old August 20th 06, 08:02 AM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.religion.scientology,alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking
Zinj

In article wHTFg.2253$cQ.1633@trndny07,
says...
Mordechai Housman wrote:
[...]

I'm an 'Ex-Roman-Catholic', and I can tell you that failure to
believe in transubstantiation would be enough to mean that you
were not a Roman Catholic.

But, that's not why *I'm* an 'ex-Roman Catholic'.
My problem was papal infallibility.

I have no problem with transubstantiation.

Many or most Scientologists don't *know* what they're supposed
to believe in.

It's *secret*.
By now most do know about Xenu. They're still Scientologists
because if they object or question the 'Church' will instruct
everyone they know within the 'Church' (which, for
Scientologists is family, business and social) to 'Disconnect'
from them

Ultimate extortion.
And it does work.

Zinj
--
You Can Lead a Clam to Reason; but You Can't Make Him Think