Goddamn F----- Chinese spammers

Old August 18th 09, 09:47 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ray Fischer

Default Goddamn F----- Chinese spammers

Paul Heslop wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:

Paul Heslop wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:

Rich wrote:
Thanks, Google for creating a portal (much like hotmail and yahoo) for
usenet to be inundated by spam from these creatures. Kind of IRONIC
considering YOU and Yahoo were all too willing to help the CHINESE

Typically racist crap.

I don't see anything racist about it. facts are facts,

Cherry-picked facts are the favorite tool of racists and bigots.

And I am neither. Nothing cherry picked about it, this is a newsgroup
which is being bombarded with fake goods spam.

From the US, Russia, and Canada?

I'm not going to go on
the defensive on my own account, I have nothing to prove to you, but
you will note that most if not all replies in this thread are backing
up the OP,

Do you know why that is truly a stupid argument?

--
Ray Fischer

Old August 18th 09, 02:27 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
George Kerby

On 8/18/09 3:47 AM, in article , "Ray
Fischer" wrote:

Paul Heslop wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:

Paul Heslop wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:

Rich wrote:
Thanks, Google for creating a portal (much like hotmail and yahoo) for
usenet to be inundated by spam from these creatures. Kind of IRONIC
considering YOU and Yahoo were all too willing to help the CHINESE

Typically racist crap.

I don't see anything racist about it. facts are facts,

Cherry-picked facts are the favorite tool of racists and bigots.

And I am neither. Nothing cherry picked about it, this is a newsgroup
which is being bombarded with fake goods spam.

From the US, Russia, and Canada?

Do you know why no one wants to call you 'amigo', dip****?!?

Old August 18th 09, 03:43 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Paul Heslop

Ray Fischer wrote:

Paul Heslop wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:

Paul Heslop wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:

Rich wrote:
Thanks, Google for creating a portal (much like hotmail and yahoo) for
usenet to be inundated by spam from these creatures. Kind of IRONIC
considering YOU and Yahoo were all too willing to help the CHINESE

Typically racist crap.

I don't see anything racist about it. facts are facts,

Cherry-picked facts are the favorite tool of racists and bigots.

And I am neither. Nothing cherry picked about it, this is a newsgroup
which is being bombarded with fake goods spam.

From the US, Russia, and Canada?

I'm not going to go on
the defensive on my own account, I have nothing to prove to you, but
you will note that most if not all replies in this thread are backing
up the OP,

Do you know why that is truly a stupid argument?

oh I give in, whatever I say you'll find fault with it, so have fun on
your own.

--
Paul (we break easy)
Stop and Look
Old August 19th 09, 05:58 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ray Fischer

Paul Heslop wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:

Paul Heslop wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:

Paul Heslop wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:

Rich wrote:
Thanks, Google for creating a portal (much like hotmail and yahoo) for
usenet to be inundated by spam from these creatures. Kind of IRONIC
considering YOU and Yahoo were all too willing to help the CHINESE

Typically racist crap.

I don't see anything racist about it. facts are facts,

Cherry-picked facts are the favorite tool of racists and bigots.

And I am neither. Nothing cherry picked about it, this is a newsgroup
which is being bombarded with fake goods spam.

From the US, Russia, and Canada?

I'm not going to go on
the defensive on my own account, I have nothing to prove to you, but
you will note that most if not all replies in this thread are backing
up the OP,

Do you know why that is truly a stupid argument?

oh I give in, whatever I say you'll find fault with it,

Quit whining. "Appeal to popularity" is a logical fallacy.

--
Ray Fischer

Old August 20th 09, 04:15 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ray Fischer

Paul Heslop wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:

Paul Heslop wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:

Paul Heslop wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:

Paul Heslop wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:

Rich wrote:
Thanks, Google for creating a portal (much like hotmail and yahoo) for
usenet to be inundated by spam from these creatures. Kind of IRONIC
considering YOU and Yahoo were all too willing to help the CHINESE

Typically racist crap.

I don't see anything racist about it. facts are facts,

Cherry-picked facts are the favorite tool of racists and bigots.

And I am neither. Nothing cherry picked about it, this is a newsgroup
which is being bombarded with fake goods spam.

From the US, Russia, and Canada?

I'm not going to go on
the defensive on my own account, I have nothing to prove to you, but
you will note that most if not all replies in this thread are backing
up the OP,

Do you know why that is truly a stupid argument?

oh I give in, whatever I say you'll find fault with it,

Quit whining. "Appeal to popularity" is a logical fallacy.

like I said.

Does that whine work with your mother? When she spanks you for lying
do you whine that she finds fault with everything you say?

--
Ray Fischer

Old August 20th 09, 07:50 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Paul Heslop

Ray Fischer wrote:

Paul Heslop wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:

Paul Heslop wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:

Paul Heslop wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:

Paul Heslop wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:

Rich wrote:
Thanks, Google for creating a portal (much like hotmail and yahoo) for
usenet to be inundated by spam from these creatures. Kind of IRONIC
considering YOU and Yahoo were all too willing to help the CHINESE

Typically racist crap.

I don't see anything racist about it. facts are facts,

Cherry-picked facts are the favorite tool of racists and bigots.

And I am neither. Nothing cherry picked about it, this is a newsgroup
which is being bombarded with fake goods spam.

From the US, Russia, and Canada?

I'm not going to go on
the defensive on my own account, I have nothing to prove to you, but
you will note that most if not all replies in this thread are backing
up the OP,

Do you know why that is truly a stupid argument?

oh I give in, whatever I say you'll find fault with it,

Quit whining. "Appeal to popularity" is a logical fallacy.

like I said.

Does that whine work with your mother? When she spanks you for lying
do you whine that she finds fault with everything you say?

my mother at 70 something years of age would find fault with the sky
being blue.

Grow up mate.

Old August 20th 09, 09:10 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ray Fischer

Paul Heslop wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:

Paul Heslop wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:

Paul Heslop wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:

Paul Heslop wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:

Paul Heslop wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:

Rich wrote:
Thanks, Google for creating a portal (much like hotmail and yahoo) for
usenet to be inundated by spam from these creatures. Kind of IRONIC
considering YOU and Yahoo were all too willing to help the CHINESE

Typically racist crap.

I don't see anything racist about it. facts are facts,

Cherry-picked facts are the favorite tool of racists and bigots.

And I am neither. Nothing cherry picked about it, this is a newsgroup
which is being bombarded with fake goods spam.

From the US, Russia, and Canada?

I'm not going to go on
the defensive on my own account, I have nothing to prove to you, but
you will note that most if not all replies in this thread are backing
up the OP,

Do you know why that is truly a stupid argument?

oh I give in, whatever I say you'll find fault with it,

Quit whining. "Appeal to popularity" is a logical fallacy.

like I said.

Does that whine work with your mother? When she spanks you for lying
do you whine that she finds fault with everything you say?

my mother at 70 something years of age would find fault with the sky
being blue.

Grow up mate.

Take your own advice and stop whining like child when your arguments
are shown for the crap that they are.

--
Ray Fischer

Old August 20th 09, 09:11 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Paul Heslop

Ray Fischer wrote:

Paul Heslop wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:

Paul Heslop wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:

Paul Heslop wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:

Paul Heslop wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:

Paul Heslop wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:

Rich wrote:
Thanks, Google for creating a portal (much like hotmail and yahoo) for
usenet to be inundated by spam from these creatures. Kind of IRONIC
considering YOU and Yahoo were all too willing to help the CHINESE

Typically racist crap.

I don't see anything racist about it. facts are facts,

Cherry-picked facts are the favorite tool of racists and bigots.

And I am neither. Nothing cherry picked about it, this is a newsgroup
which is being bombarded with fake goods spam.

From the US, Russia, and Canada?

insert last word here -----