CHECK IT OUT!!!

Old July 8th 05, 07:24 PM
Dave Sill

"David J Taylor" writes:

Dave Sill wrote:
[]
I'd rather see one short, on-topic commercial plug than a steady
stream of "Which is better: FZ5 or S2 IS?" Are we going to have to put
up with until Thanksgiving?

Dave, commercial plugs are not permitted by the charter of the
group.

David, I was just stating my personal preference. I understand that
the charter doesn't allow it.

-Dave
Old July 8th 05, 09:36 PM
measekite

Dave Sill wrote:

measekite writes:

The reason so many are so mad is that spammers are about the lowest
level of a whore that any vermin could ever be.

That might be a wee bit overstated.

But it sounds like
you are different and I for one do accept your apology.

Me too.

That said, I hope that you have something to contribute to this ng.
Just do not mention your business.

I'd rather see one short, on-topic commercial plug than a steady
stream of "Which is better: FZ5 or S2 IS?" Are we going to have to put
up with until Thanksgiving?

-Dave

It is like I am torn. I like a black camera. I also like a swivel
lcd. I do like the feel of the FZ5. I have not seen the S2 yet. In
the future the movies may be handy on the S2 but not a reason for buying
it. Camera Quality and Functioning are very important.

The ability to get the very best 8x10 both scenics and portraits
including sharpness, natural color, low noise and overall pizazz is the
most important criteria. That is the one thing I do not want to
compromise on. Later on I plan on getting a DSLR/