Epson 3200 2450 3170 New "Strip" Film Holder

Old November 14th 03, 06:25 PM
-

Default Epson 3200 2450 3170 New "Strip" Film Holder

Like many users of 3200, 2450 and 3170 scanners, I have never been happy
with the Epson supplied film holders for medium format. It always irked me
that I had to move the film after each scan (and risk dropping it or getting
finger prints on it somehow) AND I couldn't set it up to batch scan multiple
negatives all at once without my intervention between frames.

I have spent the past few months brainstorming on a decent design that
performed well which could be produced at a reasonable cost. I thought
there would be others who would benefit from these laser cut holders, so I
made a batch of them. If you are interested, please visit:

http://home.earthlink.net/~dougfishe...lderintro.html

Thanks,

Doug

--
Doug's "MF Film Holder" for scanning "strips" of medium format film:
http://home.earthlink.net/~dougfishe...lderintro.html