$500 reward for identity of image thief

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 30th 06, 12:44 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default $500 reward for identity of image thief

Scott W wrote:
Poxy wrote:
"D-Mac" wrote in message
Mal wrote:
"D-Mac" wrote in message

A CASH REWARD IS OFFERED for information leading to the identity
of an Internet thief, proven liar and stalker.

A person posting with the credentials of:

and

Is engaged in theft of my photographs of my web site and
defamation of me and my family. He has conducted a 2 year long
campaign against me of lies, defamation and threats. I am now
committed to pursuing and silencing him through the court system,
regardless of the cost.

My name is Douglas MacDonald.
I run a number of web sites the most significant is
photosbydouglas.com and canvasphotos.com.au I am a law abiding
Australian business person with deep involvement community
activities. I pay my taxes, register with all necessary
Government departments and provide a legal and valid warranty and
refund procedure in my business activities.

No one should have to contend with lies and defamatory statements
from anyone when they run a legitimate business. I've had enough
of this and now intend to silence him legally.

I offer now a NO-QUESTIONS-ASKED $500 AUD cash reward for
information of the real identity and residential address of the
person using these identities.

The money will be paid by my lawyers at Eagle Street Brisbane on
successful service of summonses on this person. The payment will
be cash and you do not need to identify yourself, just wait until
your information is verified and the court papers served, to be
paid.

http://www.google.com.au/search?q=ma...es&sa=N&tab=iw

optusnet.com.au

Queensland

http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=e...Search& meta=

So which is he? Faculty of law student (no) or;
Rugby League player (no too).

I doubt this fellow is even using his real name because when he was
posting glowing reviews about his (then) new car, he gave his
location as Port Lincoln in South Australia. This is a (relatively)
small town and I phoned every "Stevens" (Which was the name he used
at that time)on the Electoral roll and none had any knowledge of a
Chrlz or Charles Stevens who owned a daiwoo motor car.

The youth and employment centre he started stalking me from has no
knowledge of anyone by his name although they did give up some
information about the work station being used at the time.

Last year he moved to Brisbane claiming he was associated with the
Elders of The Aboriginal communities within close range of Cleveland
after I produced my commercial permits for restricted areas. He had
posted messages that I was a liar and didn't have them. There was
also mention of my access to tribal lands. That's when he said he
was closely associated with the community which it seems now was
just another figment of his imagination because no one in the
community know him by those names.

No Elder at Logan, Darra or Ipswich confessed to any knowledge of
anyone arriving from South Australia in a green Daiwoo motor car or
anyone arriving from Port Lincoln in the recent past.

He has been very careful to conceal his name and address while
posting totally false lies and defamation with relatively
believable names. The cost of a discovery warrant against Optus is
a lot more than $500 and they are know to be totally uncooperative
in these matters but if no one comes up with any real information
soon, I'll pay that and whatever else it costs to track the swine
down.

I'm surprised you balked at paying the legal costs for a warrant
against Optus - surely your reputation is far more valuable than
what, for you, would surely be a paltry sum in order to exact
retribution for these scurrulous attacks on your good name?

If the legal profession can't smoke out the blighter, might I
suggest you engage a private detective of skill, discretion and
repute to track down this scoundrel and occupy yourself more
productively in building your fortune and sharing your expertise and
knowledge.

Let us hear only of the inspired, impartial wisdom you generously
impart to these forums, and leave the chasing of ingrates to those
professionaly predisposed to the task.

I can only assume that you are joking here, right?

I think the correct expression is: "well, duh".