Pentax Digital Spotmeter near new ... $225 OBO

Old August 28th 04, 02:37 AM
Ted Harris

Default Pentax Digital Spotmeter near new ... $225 OBO

This Pentax Digital Spotmeter looks nearly new. I bought it because i thiught
mine was lost but my old faithful showed up!

This meter measures within 1/3 stop of my other Pentax Digital Spot. Meter,
strap, original lens cap and instruction manual (one of the black & white
copies from Pentax .. just like the one I have). I think mine used to have a
rubber eyepiece (which is long gone if it did) and this doesn't seem to have
same, otherwise perfect.

Average used price on eBay is around $250 (cheapest I hyave seen is $215 and
they usually go over $300). I want to move this fast so I am offering it for
$225 OBO. Buy it this weekend use PayPal and I'll pay insured shipping in the
lower 48. International shipping is fine but I can't necessarily do it for
free.

E mail questions please.
Ted Harris
Resource Strategy
Henniker, New Hampshire
Old August 29th 04, 10:30 PM
Ted Harris

I really mean make a reasonable offer. It goes on eBay if it isn't sold this
weekend.
Ted Harris
Resource Strategy
Henniker, New Hampshire