Ansel Adams in Color

Old October 26th 09, 03:54 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
John McWilliams

Default Ansel Adams in Color

John A. wrote:

But just like christians, (sic) Snipped bits out

I hate to start another flamewar, but it seems to me many Snipped bits out

Oh, please. Just what do you think talking about religion might lead to
on usenet?

--
lsmft
Old October 26th 09, 03:56 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
D. Peter Maus

On 10/25/09 22:54 , John McWilliams wrote:
John A. wrote:

But just like christians, (sic) Snipped bits out

I hate to start another flamewar, but it seems to me many Snipped
bits out

Oh, please. Just what do you think talking about religion might lead to
on usenet?

Server space on CARNIVORE?

Old October 26th 09, 04:08 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Miles Bader[_2_]

John McWilliams writes:
But just like christians, (sic) Snipped bits out

I hate to start another flamewar, but it seems to me many Snipped bits out

Oh, please. Just what do you think talking about religion might lead to
on usenet?

Could you actually tell the difference on this NG though...?

-Miles

--
Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it
has to be us. -- Jerry Garcia
Old October 26th 09, 04:17 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
John McWilliams

Miles Bader wrote:
John McWilliams writes:
But just like christians, (sic) Snipped bits out
I hate to start another flamewar, but it seems to me many Snipped bits out

Oh, please. Just what do you think talking about religion might lead to
on usenet?

Could you actually tell the difference on this NG though...?

Prolly not. I just don't like the demurral..... or something like:
"Don't take this personally, but you're the biggest douche bag in the
world."

To be very clear, this example is not aimed at any real person in this
thread in any way, shape or form.

--

John McWilliams
Old October 26th 09, 04:20 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Mike Russell[_3_]

On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 22:56:10 -0500, D. Peter Maus wrote:

Server space on CARNIVORE?

Good one, PM. Just wanted to let you know someone got it.
--
Mike Russell - http://www.curvemeister.com
Old October 26th 09, 04:34 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
John McWilliams

Mike Russell wrote:
On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 22:56:10 -0500, D. Peter Maus wrote:

Server space on CARNIVORE?

Good one, PM. Just wanted to let you know someone got it.

Only after a Google.

"Carnivore was a system implemented by the Federal Bureau of
Investigation that was designed to monitor email and electronic
communications. It used a customizable packet sniffer that can monitor
all of a target user's Internet traffic. Carnivore was implemented
during the Clinton administration with the approval of the Attorney General"

--
john mcwilliams
Old October 26th 09, 05:26 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Free Thinker

I hate to start another flamewar, but it seems to me many
self-identified Christians these days in reality seem to reject many
of Christ's teachings. "Turn the other cheek", ...

I noticed that. Just like you rejected the "turn the other cheek" crap.

Too funny. Someone supporting christianity by not acting like a true
christian. Can it get any more funny or ironic than that??

LOL! christians are such ****in' idiots. LOL!!!!!!! The funniest part of
all is that they prove it every time they try to communicate. Guaranteed.

ROFLMAO!

Old October 26th 09, 06:32 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Ray Fischer

John A. wrote:
Free Thinker
"David Ruether"
my impression is that Adams was as far out of his comfort zone with color

Very true. He couldn't compose for color, a mental/creativity limit that he
learned to work within. He's not the "god" that everyone wants to believe
him to be. Their god has clay feet. I sometimes think most of his
popularity is just that its fun to say Ansel and it's easier to type than
other names.

But just like christians, never question their chosen god 'lest you be
burned at their stake to appease their beliefs in their god..

I hate to start another flamewar, but it seems to me many
self-identified Christians these days in reality seem to reject many
of Christ's teachings.

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your
Christians are so unlike your Christ."
Mahatma Gandhi

--
Ray Fischer

Old October 26th 09, 04:03 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
John A.[_2_]

On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 00:26:37 -0500, Free Thinker
wrote:

I hate to start another flamewar, but it seems to me many
self-identified Christians these days in reality seem to reject many
of Christ's teachings. "Turn the other cheek", ...

I noticed that. Just like you rejected the "turn the other cheek" crap.

Too funny. Someone supporting christianity by not acting like a true
christian. Can it get any more funny or ironic than that??

LOL! christians are such ****in' idiots. LOL!!!!!!! The funniest part of
all is that they prove it every time they try to communicate. Guaranteed.

ROFLMAO!

Forgive me if I'm misinterpreting what you've written, but it seems
you may be laboring under the misapprehension that I am a Christian.
Old October 28th 09, 05:09 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
rwalker

On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 12:03:25 -0400, John A.
wrote:

snip

LOL! christians are such ****in' idiots. LOL!!!!!!! The funniest part of
all is that they prove it every time they try to communicate. Guaranteed.

ROFLMAO!

Forgive me if I'm misinterpreting what you've written, but it seems
you may be laboring under the misapprehension that I am a Christian.

Oh boy! Two more for the kill file.