Fair market value of Rolleiflex 3.5F White Face Xenotar?

Old December 29th 04, 02:39 PM
msmmgr

Default Fair market value of Rolleiflex 3.5F White Face Xenotar?

What is the fair market value of Rolleiflex 3.5F White Face Xenotar
12/24 in a good working condition? Cosmetically, I can say 8+, or 9,
and s/n is started with 28xxxxx.

I like to know the reasonable price because I am considering buying it
and may want to sell it later.
Do you have any experience with this model by the way?

Old December 29th 04, 03:06 PM
Bill Hilton

From: "msmmgr"

What is the fair market value of Rolleiflex 3.5F White Face Xenotar
12/24 in a good working condition? Cosmetically, I can say 8+, or 9,
and s/n is started with 28xxxxx.

See if you can get a quote on it from
www.keh.com ... this will establish the
minimum you can expect to get for it ... see if KEH has one for sale on their
web site, this should be about the maximum you could get for it, unless someone
gets a bad case of auction fever on eBay and overbids.

Bill
Old December 29th 04, 11:32 PM
Bob G

What is the fair market value of Rolleiflex 3.5F White Face Xenotar
12/24 in a good working condition? Cosmetically, I can say 8+, or 9,
and s/n is started with 28xxxxx.

Circa $500.

Bob G
Old December 30th 04, 03:38 PM
Dr. Georg N.Nyman

msmmgr wrote:
What is the fair market value of Rolleiflex 3.5F White Face Xenotar
12/24 in a good working condition? Cosmetically, I can say 8+, or 9,
and s/n is started with 28xxxxx.

I like to know the reasonable price because I am considering buying it
and may want to sell it later.
Do you have any experience with this model by the way?

Depends on which country you are going to sell it to - in the UK, you
get about 1,5-2x the amount you would get in the USA. I would guess that
if the camera is in fully 100% working condition, you could get around
350-450US$ for it - but no scratches, dings, dents etc, just normal
slight wear of a non-pro user.

Old January 1st 05, 07:28 PM
Art

Check www.ebay.com
Look up completed auctions and make sure someone actually bid and won the
same camera.

oups.com...