WTB Working Wooden 4X5

Old July 10th 04, 08:35 PM
ATIPPETT

Default WTB Working Wooden 4X5

I am looking for a working wooden 4X5 where can I find new or used that I
don't have to assemble?

eBay has not been much help. I would be interested in knowing current
manufactures.

Alan Tippett
Old July 11th 04, 02:16 PM
Ted Harris

Hello Allen,

Are you absolutely set on a wood field? I have a Horseman FA metal field that
I have been thinking of selling (I have two of them). This one is in excellent
condition but has some signs of use and thus will be priced very reasonably.

Let me know.

Ted
Ted Harris
Resource Strategy
Henniker, New Hampshire
Old November 2nd 04, 03:09 AM
jjs

"ATIPPETT" wrote in message
I am looking for a working wooden 4X5 where can I find new or used that I
don't have to assemble?

eBay has not been much help. I would be interested in knowing current
manufactures.

What are you willing to spend?

Old November 2nd 04, 04:15 AM
Marco Milazzo

On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 21:09:54 -0600, "jjs" wrote:

(snip)
eBay has not been much help.

Huh? I see them there all the time. There are probably 6 of them up
right now.