FS Still: Fujinon 125/5.6 Reduced

Old April 28th 04, 07:51 PM
Collin Brendemuehl

Default FS Still: Fujinon 125/5.6 Reduced

It's EBC multicoated.
It's on a Zone VI lensboard (Tachihara 4x5).
It's in a Wista Copal 0 shutter. (Self-cocking!)
No marks on rear cell.
Front cell has some modest & scattered cleaning marks.
(They're really not much but need mentioning because they exist.)

$320

Now I'll make this easy -- trades accepted.
What I'm looking for is a good (equivalent to the quality of this lens)
longer lens in the 210mm to 250mm range.

Pics:
http://members.safe-t.net/dpconsult/ebay/fuji1.jpg
http://members.safe-t.net/dpconsult/ebay/fuji2.jpg
http://members.safe-t.net/dpconsult/ebay/fuji3.jpg

Please excuse the reflected dust in the pics.
(Can't do much about the small camera flash!)

TIA,

Collin
Old May 21st 04, 03:18 PM
ronsaari

I have a Caltar 210/6.3 which I would be willing to trade for this lens.
Let me know if you're interested.

Old May 26th 04, 02:36 PM
Collin Brendemuehl

"ronsaari" wrote in message alkaboutphotography.com...
I have a Caltar 210/6.3 which I would be willing to trade for this lens.
Let me know if you're interested.

Ron,

Send me an email. The address is real.
I tried sending one to you and it was returned.

BTW, I seem to remember your name from the early 80s when I dealt with
Atari equipment. (I used to work for the old High Technology Computer
Stores in Oklahoma City.) Same Ron Saari?

Collin
Old June 4th 04, 12:30 PM
NAVARCH

Collin
I am looking for a lense than can stay on my field camera when folded so
could you please state overall length im mm.
(BTW what city are you in?)
Thanks Terrance